Heroes Game Mode Discussion

anyone ever use the zukovseky heroe's pistol? that thing is beast.

I used to play as Zukovsky just so I could use the Wolfe. Since I maxed it out a few weeks back, I haven't used it since... It is pretty awesome though as far as sidearms are concerned.

About the other team not spawning as hero... I think its a glitch or something in some cases where they absolutely NOT pick a hero...

Ive played a bunch tonight, and ive seen the double hero glitch 3 times.

But in this one game, on my team, after 2 minutes of play, there were no more heros and ive never gotten the hero "invitation". Not once. THat means my partners did not skip it, cause I would have received it as well...

Well I was just playing on my alternate level 22 account and ran into a heroes game against 2 non spawning [FKU] clan members...one was webbwooble or sone crap like that. My entire team was level 20 or lower and they were a mid level 30 and a level 47 with 2 other level 20ish teammates. We spawned 9 times to their 1.....WTF!!!! Purely punks man, go play TC if you don't want 2 spawn. I know my team shoulda stopped but they didn't...I did after spawning the first 2 and realizing they were not spawning. Game went on for about 7 minutes so they had plenty if time to spawn up. Pretty LAME!

About the other team not spawning as hero... I think its a glitch or something in some cases where they absolutely NOT pick a hero...

But in this one game, on my team, after 2 minutes of play, there were no more heros and ive never gotten the hero "invitation". Not once. THat means my partners did not skip it, cause I would have received it as well...

What i meant is, starting at 8 min, and for that whole 8 min, there was NO hero spawn in my team. And it never asked me to be a hero, and we never had a hero in those 8 minutes. Sometimes it must be a glitch..

fc

hey arnaud i like you i have youre fc so
here is my friend code:191687744086:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ok i will share how to get the hero on the dock if they are in the long dock by the boat room and one entrance.

if your a lvl 35 or more its a lot easier.
where the you start out when your zukovsky climb the ladder there and go to the 2nd to last pillar before you fall down to go into the room where the most battles happen.

if some one is a hero lob your two grenades to get your spot. then pull out your remote mine and toss it over the building and hit the detonator and boom. it will kill any hero that is straffing around waiting for someone to come into view.

i have gotten most of my hero elims this way on the docks. and you dont have to worry about any hero shooting you cause they cant even see where its coming from.

all the time i have played only 2 other times i have seen someone get this right. but if you can get it down it makes it pretty easy to kill the hero.

hope this helps. and show i am a team player.

anyone wanna add my my FC is on my profile so send me a message with yours and we can have some battles.

A C E
lvl 40

I just had the best Heroes game of my life. I was MI6 in the Jungle. I ran to the spiral staircase building and spawned as Bond. From this point on, I was completely untouchable. Everyone that came at me, I just mowed down. I got several close calls and a Hero kill before finally biting the dust with a 30-kill streak under my belt. I finished the game with 1650 XP.

Another Hero's glitch for ya,

Was playing on docks, became Bond and was on a solid kill streak probably 4-5min (not a lot of action).. anyway im holding the 'pier' section with only 1 way in, outside near the seafront, and I'd used up all my proxies when lo and behold I get offered to play as Bond again?!?... curious I decide to do it. Thank god I did because not only did I get 3 more proxies I went on to a 20+killstreak and racked up about 1800xp.

Had a game the other day where I was the Hero, probably killed about 15 people and it got crazy, (the lag didn't help) when I finally got taken down, but not before I exploded a couple more people and at least took everyone out with me. I though I made it out of the room safely, but saw the blood coming from the top of the screen so just got ready for the respawn when I WAS RESURRECTED!!! I first thought I respawned in the exact same place, but realized I was the hero, and still only had one mine left.

I'm sure it was due to the lag, and like sometimes when I thought I killed someone but the lag thinks otherwise, I'm sure someone who killed me was pissed as hell. But I got another 5-10 kills in before it was over and it was awesome to RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE.

I got several close calls and a Hero kill before finally biting the dust with a 30-kill streak under my belt. I finished the game with 1650 XP.

Awesome man. I had a Heroes game the other day where I hit 1800 (brewdaddy was in the game I believe), but without such an epic streak :frown5:

I actually remember that game in the jungle iggus is talking about. I was lucky enough to get 20+ kills in that game. he just took em all. I was watching him at times and realized I have to get better at the hip fire.

Back