The beauty of gaming!

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
Wanna play? but dont know where to start? here is some info on consoles, handhelds and some of their must have games of 2007 :)

Sony Playstation 2 - approximetly $120

ps2-repair.jpg

Holding steady against the Wii and "next-gens" is the PS2, Sony's ageing warhorse. Unique releases for this console are almost a thing of the past, though this year's God of War II is the envy of many other consoles.

The PS2 has also started to challenge the Wii for the family-hub audience it enjoys with the launch of MyRealPlay - a series of games with motion-sensitive remote controllers - and the Buzz and Singstar series.

The PS2 will do at a pinch for casual or entry-level players, however, its days are truly numbered.

MUST HAVE PS2 GAMES OF 2007!

GOD OF WAR 2
RUGBY 2008
MyRealPlay

Sony Playstation 3- approximetly $399

ps3-konsole.jpg

Out of the three new console systems the PS3 is the one that's lagging behind in sales. This is largely because it has yet to produce an absolutely brilliant title that's exclusive to this console.

However, better next-gen games are on the horizon and online play is free.

The PS3 is also one of the cheapest Blu-ray DVD players on the market and with the wireless dual shock 2 interface, it boasts the most elegant and easy-to-use controllers of any console.

MUST HAVE PS3 GAMES OF 2007!

WARHAWK
HEAVENLY SWORD
MOTORSTORM

Microsoft Xbox 360- approximetly - $299 to $399

Xbox360.jpg

In a hit-game-driven industry, Microsoft leaves its competitors in the dust. The three must-haves in the gallery below are arguably the best three releases this year for any system - and they're all Xbox 360 exclusives.

The console is cheaper than the PS3, its online play is superb and it looks great sitting beside your TV. Time will tell whether the competition will catch up with Microsoft.

For now, this is the best next-gen gaming experience there is.

MUST HAVE GAMES FOR XBOX 360 OF 2007!

BIOSHOCK
HALO 3
CRACKDOWN

Nintendo Wii- approximetly $250

pic.gif

The biggest-selling console of 2007, Nintendo's Wii ticks all the boxes of a modern console - not next-gen, but if all you want is a family or group-entertainment system, it's the console for you, boasting a games library that includes classics as well as new exclusives. And it's one of the cheapest consoles on the market.

MUST HAVE GAMES FOR NINTENDO WII OF 2007!

MARIO GALAXY
METROID PRIME 3 CORRUPTIONS
SUPER PAPER MARIO

Sony Playstation Portable- approxitmetly $199

PSP.jpg

Re-launched by Sony in a sleeker, slimmer format, the Sony PSP is one of the most diverse handheld consoles out there - this can be a MP3 player, a DVD player and a file-sharing gadget.

Another advantage of the PSP is that its games are of comparable visual quality to console titles.

The LCD wide screen is a clear winner over the DS, but the controls aren't as smooth. It also has a short battery life, and few exclusive winners in its games library.

WIPEOUT PURE
METAL GEAR SOLID:pORTABLE OPS
CRUSH

Nintendo DS Lite- approximetly $145

dslite.jpg

The Nintendo DS Lite is probably the best portable game system currently available - the dual screen/touch screen set-up and elegant presentation make it a clear winner for both kiddie and commuter use.

It is slightly cheaper than the competition and has an unbeatable selection of games catering to pretty much all ages and tastes - the Brain Training series has even made homework fun.

MUST HAVE NINTENDO DS LITE MUST HAVE GAMES OF 2007!

LEGEND OF ZELDA: PHANTOM HOUR GLASS
ELITE BEAT AGENTS
HOTEL DUSK: ROOM 215

cyberzomby said:
Indeed. Nice post. Did you type it up or copied it?

i didnt type it, but i didnt copy it all from 1 site, i went all over the net to find quick semmeeries for each console, and must have games, i based on sales, and my own opinion

meh, canadian dolla is right up there with american, wont make too big a dif

who ever made this is a XBOX 360 fanboy the wii is next gen and the xbox is not the "Ultimate gaming experince".

Some very, very, questionable must haves. All are semi-arguable, but Crackdown has a "must have?" What about Mass Effect? Even COD 4 or Assassin's Creed. Guitar Hero should be there maybe for at least one console. And Rugby 2008 for PS2? Not must have worthy.

But, overall, not horrible. Just instead of "must have games," just make a list of 07 releases, makes it easier for everyone. Plus, it won't expand the post at all because it is in spoiler tags...

Oh PS: Elite beat agents, God of War 2, and Metal gear solid were all released last year. (In the states anyway)

Last edited:
TTACKK said:
who ever made this is a XBOX 360 fanboy the wii is next gen and the xbox is not the "Ultimate gaming experince".

he said he got the summaries from a site! relax!

i would say the must haves are questionable , ratchet and clank would be in my ps3 ones, but , i guess canadiens like other stuff maybe?

Back