The Best Gamecube Game

My favorite game(s):

Luigi's Mansion - Immense creativity, spooky and great for all ages.

Super Mario Sunshine - Great setting and adventure. Great move combinations.

SSBM - The action, the exitement...what else is there to a great game?

Wind Waker, Resident Evil 4, Luigis Mansion,Paper Mario, Super Mario Sunshine.
I think SSX Tricky was fun. But the the best is of course SSBM

Yeah i think its decided, SSBM was the best Gamecube game !

which may indicate...SSBB's success :p

Last edited:
People liked Smash Bros because when your dumb friends came over and are like "what is that?" you'd just put Smash Bros in and the controls were very simple.

My personal fabourite is Mario Baseball, or whatever the real extra long title is, because, it's really fun. I play it with my sister like every day. Multiplayer hasn't been thought of a main aspect in my house except for that game. Shame, I love multiplayer though.

Luigi's Mansion was a classic. Apart from my mum completing it before me and popping unnecessary advice over my shoulder. That's a game where you have to think quite a bit, even though the keys basically direct you all the way through it. But I hate that fortune teller.

Wind Waker, can't leave that out, everyone liked that over here. The graphics were a bit dodgy and put some people off but a lot of people thought they were cute and complimented the game. That pretty much made the element of fear impossible to appear in the game though.

yeah most of the people i know loved WW, except one of my freinds said "the graphics are gay im not ever going to play that" -.-

Ah I have Wind Waker! But I havn't played it yet. I bought it a few weeks ago especially because it had an Ocarina Of Time disk, I'm playing that at the moment, will play WW after!

Matt's_A_Bluebird said:
Ah I have Wind Waker! But I havn't played it yet. I bought it a few weeks ago especially because it had an Ocarina Of Time disk, I'm playing that at the moment, will play WW after!
play WW ut some (also hard fighting all those gannons)

Back