The Best Gamecube Game

Shadow20074 said:
lol star fox where it says location in ur name thing, you wrote konoho, it should be Konoha :D
well sorry i forgot caps on the K *rolls eyes*:rolleyes: lol i'll fix it... thanks for noticing it

starfox 4 ever said:
well sorry i forgot caps on the K *rolls eyes*:rolleyes: lol i'll fix it... thanks for noticing it

lol no! you wrote:

Konoho
it should be
Konoha

at least i think it is :lol:

edit: yeah its Konohagakure
or konoha for short :)

Does anyone like pikmin? Also SSBM, Super mario sunshine, mertroid, and wii sports are awsome too.

i really wanted pikmin never got round to buying it :( also chibi robo was another great game

Probably my favourite Gamecube games out

The best games for the Nintendo Gamecube have to

Star Fox Adventures
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Super Mario Sunshine

Yeah Pikmin for the Wii would be good, this time with a full blown Co-Op mode! I would have to add the Pikmin games to my previous list of SSBM Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine and Double Dash!

Eagles said:
Yeah Pikmin for the Wii would be good, this time with a full blown Co-Op mode! I would have to add the Pikmin games to my previous list of SSBM Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine and Double Dash!
O N L I N E Co-op! Lol!

I never understood what Pikman was. I remember seeing it on sale for $5 somewhere but that's about it. Is it about guiding little colorful creatures to different places (in a way like Elebits)?

Back