The Biggest Let Down of the Wii

GPZARQUON

WiiChat Member
Feb 25, 2007
ok, i must admit.. i've very happy with the Wii Remote and Nunchuck..

The Wii Mii's are quite fun as well...

Wii Sports is great for a Freebee..

But WHY ? oh WHY ?? cannot i play Wii Sports or any other game over the internet via Wifi ?

Seems a Real Pity and personally a let down on Nintendos side :(

Cheers,

GPZarquon

Well they are taking a long time to implement it, however it is unfair to say it won't be better than xbox live, as the system isn't even out yet, nor is any real information from it known, yes you do have to pay for xbox live but have you ever heard the phrase "the best things in life are free" :lol:
How do you know Nintendo haven't looked at how xbox lives works and improved upon it?
Anyway a bit pointless to debate it as there is no news of the feature.

GPZARQUON said:
ok, i must admit.. i've very happy with the Wii Remote and Nunchuck..

The Wii Mii's are quite fun as well...

Wii Sports is great for a Freebee..

But WHY ? oh WHY ?? cannot i play Wii Sports or any other game over the internet via Wifi ?

Seems a Real Pity and personally a let down on Nintendos side :(

Cheers,

GPZarquon

online is coming out march 31st. calm down.

callme.nasty said:
online is coming out march 31st. calm down.

Im not questioning you if your right or wrong, but do u have a link, because i think i have heard this date before and not once seen a link or any other proof

Flagel said:
Well they are taking a long time to implement it, however it is unfair to say it won't be better than xbox live, as the system isn't even out yet, nor is any real information from it known, yes you do have to pay for xbox live but have you ever heard the phrase "the best things in life are free" :lol:
How do you know Nintendo haven't looked at how xbox lives works and improved upon it?
Anyway a bit pointless to debate it as there is no news of the feature.

It could be better than Live but its highly unlikely. Thats why "I said I don't think it will compare to Live." :D

nic7 said:
Im not questioning you if your right or wrong, but do u have a link, because i think i have heard this date before and not once seen a link or any other proof

whoops thats the browser thats coming out the 30th.

im just a little confused about how there going to make their friends system work the way it is right now its a real pain in my ass oh and is there any conferred reports of voice for wiilive

If you have to use the friend code system for online play then I'm going to be extremely pissed. They should just have lobbies like on Live. There will most likely be some sort of microphone because its pretty hard to communicate with the other players without one.

ok have you people never played DS online? it will be like that, there's lobbies (DS style) and you play with the people that are online in there, now, if you want to play with a friend or he with you, then you add his friend code(only one used for every game) and play

Axtlar said:
ok have you people never played DS online? it will be like that, there's lobbies (DS style) and you play with the people that are online in there, now, if you want to play with a friend or he with you, then you add his friend code(only one used for every game) and play

Yeah, hes right and i figure that the wii online will be better than the ds one, but the friend code system will force it to fall behind xbox live's gamertags..

Let's just wait for a confirmed report then work from there.

Back