The Brawl Help Thread- For Help and Questions

OK at the GAMESTOP tourney i can only use a wiimote and nunchuk does anyone have a picture where i could see what buttons do what please!!!!

PrinceLink said:
OK at the GAMESTOP tourney i can only use a wiimote and nunchuk does anyone have a picture where i could see what buttons do what please!!!!

They're fully customizable.

PrinceLink said:
Theres needs to be a defualt though becuase its at a tourney

name a specific character and I'll try to find it.

Two questions

1. Where is all the Brawl character fights in SSE? The one where you have to fight Brawl characters that are greenish. I've fought most of them but I can't find all of them. I'm mostly stuck because the yellowish orange demon heads are nowhere on the rooms. I know I probably sound confusing.

2. How EXACTLY do you glide? I do by accident and then I stop.

I need help with SSE

I'm 75% done and I'm on the part where you run around the Maze looking for bosses. There are 5 bosses that I haven't found yet, and their icons are outside of the map. How do I reach them? Also, maybe its because I haven't found all of the player trophies (Like there was this one stage where you find the characters who have turned into trophies)? I've been wandering around the maze for hours!:yikes:

SChen415 said:
I need help with SSE

I'm 75% done and I'm on the part where you run around the Maze looking for bosses. There are 5 bosses that I haven't found yet, and their icons are outside of the map. How do I reach them? Also, maybe its because I haven't found all of the player trophies (Like there was this one stage where you find the characters who have turned into trophies)? I've been wandering around the maze for hours!:yikes:

OH MY GOD I HAVE THE SAME FREAKING PROBLEM!!!!! HELP US!!!!!

:sick:

how do u earn Toon Link through Classic Mode? I've already beaten it six times with Link.

The maze is a tough place, it just takes time. Press Start and look at yer map. Wherever there is a white dot there is a door. Go there and check it out, eventually you'll find everything.

Someone please help. I replayed (you know, the replay section in Vault) something on SSBB and I successfully copied it to my SD card. When I insert my SD card into the computer, there is a new folder that says "private" and many other folders in that. At the end, I see a BIN file. How do I convert this or something like that so I could put it on youtube?

HammerBro. said:
Someone please help. I replayed (you know, the replay section in Vault) something on SSBB and I successfully copied it to my SD card. When I insert my SD card into the computer, there is a new folder that says "private" and many other folders in that. At the end, I see a BIN file. How do I convert this or something like that so I could put it on youtube?
Find and download a video converter, if you don't have one.

The website that says you need to beat Classic mode with Link in order to get Toon Link is INCORRECT.

The correct method, that I know of, is to beat SSE mode. After you have completed it, you need to return to the stage "The Forest". This is the stage where Link and Yoshi meet. About a few minutes into the stage, you will find a floating red door that is in a very obvious location. Go inside and you will initiate the fight with Toon Link, and beat him to unlock him!

You may do the same with unlocking Jigglypuff and Wolf, if you haven't done so already. Jigglypuff is in The Swamp, and Wolf is in The Ruins, after you beat the SSE mode once.

Edit: As far as the maze goes, it took me quite a while to complete it. There is a LOT of backtracking and getting lost. Keep in mind that a lot of stages have more than one door and there are different (and hidden) ways to go. It can be confusing and tedious.

First of all, some of the orange doors with the yellow circle, are usually portal rooms that let you teleport to another area of the map. This is useful for traveling around (normally, this room looks like a small room with 4 doors equally apart on your map).

You may have to go back to areas you already completed... you probably missed a door somewhere along the way. Look carefully on the map for a little white dot... it could lead you to another area you completely missed.

Once you find all the bosses and doors, you need to return to the weird purple room with all the characters and orbs floating around.

Last edited:
The maze kept my friend and I up very late last night! But we figured it out eventually. We had to pause it to look at the map every few feet. Haha. If there is a floating bad-guy head in the middle of nowhere, it just means it's in a room that you have not yet discovered. All the dots lead to doors. Keep in mind where warp points are. Those save a bunch of time.

When we beat SSE, we got the end credits and all that jazz, and then we went back to get Toon Link, Jigglypuff, and Wolf, but it still says we are only 86% done. What else is there to do? And is there any extra bonus to completing it all? We have all characters and stages unlocked.

Final question: after beating it, can you go back and watch the video all the way through? We loved watching the badass character entries (Falco was the best!)

survivorz21888 said:
When we beat SSE, we got the end credits and all that jazz, and then we went back to get Toon Link, Jigglypuff, and Wolf, but it still says we are only 86% done. What else is there to do?

There are orange/yellow boxes in every level. They only appear until you break it open, meaning you won't see it repeated if you return to a level. Get them all. Also, enter every door you can find. On the world map, levels with a crown mean you got everything there is to get, so go to the levels with flags and see if you can find whatever you missed.

survivorz21888 said:
And is there any extra bonus to completing it all? We have all characters and stages unlocked.

Final question: after beating it, can you go back and watch the video all the way through? We loved watching the badass character entries (Falco was the best!)

This I don't know. I haven't bothered to get the full 100% (I'm ~93% I think) and haven't looked into the movies. Sorry I can't help you there.

Back