The Brawl Help Thread- For Help and Questions

haha.

Things could have changed. All of my information is from pre-release speculation.

PrinceLink said:
Ok I''m realy realy confused about Zelda's final smash look at this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms9FgxUitbo and forward to 6:10 and watch her when she realeases her final smash, Pika and Link are above it but they still get KO WTF please explain
Lol how awesome!!!
If you look closely there are two soccer balls. Zelda hits both with her Final smash and they colide with Link and Pikachu. That was impressive!

Last edited:
No they don't home in, that was probably pure luck.
Or maybe Zelda did plan on it happening. o_O
Either way it was a great shot!

I have a couple questions.

1. Can two people go online from the same Wii? In other words if my cousin came over to play Brawl could we both go online?

2. Can anything online be done with someone who has a Japanese person? You know playing matches, sending stages/pictures, etc.

MasterKai said:
I have a couple questions.

1. Can two people go online from the same Wii? In other words if my cousin came over to play Brawl could we both go online?

2. Can anything online be done with someone who has a Japanese person? You know playing matches, sending stages/pictures, etc.
1) Actually, yes. Your friend can come over and you both can play online at the same time (using one Wii) and team battle random people (or friends, of course)

2) Not entirely sure, but you can definitely play against some Japanese players. I also think it's been confirmed that Spectator is region-free too.

Great cuz my cousin loves the SSB games as much as I do but he doesn't have a Wii/GC. Also sometimes we get bored fighting each other and one of us goes online while the other is on the computer. Thanks

Hey can anyone tell me the starting roster for SSBB i need to know because the first round in the gamestop tourney is only starting roster :mad5:

Back