The Canadian Wii Finder *Revived w/ a new title*

zeon9881 said:
you know if there coming to future shop and if i call wal mart or ebgames the day before they might tell me if they will have it(i thought they were coming the 17th) oh and pertend they hand out tickets like at 8 o-clock can i go hame and come by tom

I could answer your question, but I have no idea what you're trying to say there. Slow down and use some puncuation!

ftcmark said:
If you really want the wii, I'd advise against that. I looked last Friday at 1 to see if anyone was there, and there was already 25, the store only had 20.

I would advise against my own advice too, but I have no choice. I'll try - worst case scenario, I don't get one this week. There's always next week......................right?

LOLz

I'm going back to my home town which is fairly small but has a really big Best Buy, so hopefully they'll have enough Wii's for mii.

are they coming to futureshop this friday. and i thought they were getting them on the 17th. and when do they hand out tickets and do u know if they will do hand out tickets

zeon9881 said:
YES then the day when futureshop gets it ill be first in line......naw ill send m mom to b first in line

Haha! You're a dirty guy for sending your mom out, lollerskates!

How early are you/your mom going to go on Saturday?

Depends, if you live in a populated area, you can go as early as 6hours before opening.. otherwise you can just drop by an hour earlier, possibly 20minutes. Like I said, it all depends where you live.

Lucky for me, I'll be able to go as soon as, or even AFTER it opens and probably still get one.

Vancouver to Vancouver Island is a pretty big jump. Population wise, anyways XD

MaXiMiUS said:
Lucky for me, I'll be able to go as soon as, or even AFTER it opens and probably still get one.

Vancouver to Vancouver Island is a pretty big jump. Population wise, anyways XD

Sure, but will there not be way less units available in a Van Island store than one in, say, North Van?

ganton said:
umm guy's isn't this supposed to be for finding wiis not for telling poeple when they dint get one plus

does any one know about shipments this weekend in the waterloo area....
please tell me there are some ship ments my mom is ganna drive me out.

Ok, the information I got yesterday said Best Buy in Kitchener will not be putting their Wii's on the shelf till the 18th and they have 100 available. Future Shop in Cambridge had 5 on Tuesday, I missed out. I have a friend at Futureshop Waterloo, he says as of now they dont know when they will have more. If I hear I'll post here. Good Luck to you.

Back