The Canadian Wii Finder *Revived w/ a new title*

argh.

so, seeing as how BestBuy got their shipment of Wii's in this morning, and were releasing upon opening, i assumed that Futureshop would be doing the same (seeing as how they are both owned by the same company). Damn i was wrong.

Went down to Futureshop this morning at 5am to see if there was a line, and guess what!

nothing.

Went down to the Best Buy nearby, and there was a line of 40 people already.

turns out Futureshop was gonna get the shipment in that afternoon at 1 instead of just before opening. Damn was i pissed. Especially since i knew the 1 oclock shipment wouldnt be on a first come first serve basis (raffle tickets...boo :().

Anyway, does anyone know when the next shipment is due in? (to any store, mainly BB/Futureshop) Because none of the stores seem to know anything about the shipments, which truly pisses me off.

Anyone?

Friends that work at zellers told me they would be selling some Wii's December 9th. This is in ottawa canada.

Quantities are a joke!

Zellers only had 3 at one store and 5 at another.
WHat a joke!
EB games yesterday got ONE, yes that's right, ONE unit, and guess who was second in line?
Best Buy on Friday had 27, I was number 30.
I just do NOT understand the distribution of these things.
I'm in Toronto

Regards
Ed

ganton said:
what part of canada
??????
I'm in the West End ot Toronto, Ontario.
I tired three different Zellers stores, and I have visited at least 20 EB Games stores over the last week and a half.

Regards
Ed

Lmao, good stuff, I'm getting really pissed off at all these stores being sold out right about now. Futureshop around me has not got them today and does not plan on having them tomorrow, but may have them Monday.

I mean, are you guys calling stores everyday, subscribed to something or what? loL Zellers had some in Montreal today. How do people know so fast? Zellers opened at 9 and I called at 9h40 and they were sold out. Apparently, there even was a line. I called the day before and da stupid employee told me she didnt know when theyll receive them, so little love here. T T

Back