The Canadian Wii Finder *Revived w/ a new title*

hi i asked the walmart people and they said either 12th or 14th but if its 12th shuld i stand in line for it because i satyed up all night for the 8th (best buy)
and they got sold out

zeon9881 said:
hi i asked the walmart people and they said either 12th or 14th but if its 12th shuld i stand in line for it because i satyed up all night for the 8th (best buy)
and they got sold out

where's the walmart you asked?

Hey guys, what is the best time to call walmart? I usually call in the morning as soon as they open, but now i'm wondering if I should call later too. Same applies with other stores anyone got a clue?

Call around 11 am or 2pm, that's when most shipment will arrive

Newbreak for people in the Quebec Area.

A shipment came in this morning through The Old Port, shipments are being taken by trucks to the stores. Expect FS TRU and Wal Mart to have some sometime today. :yikes:

And forget about BestBuy, I called them and here's the exact reply I got : "We received about 50 of them at 11, but we won't sell them until Friday, and you'll have to wait in line like everyone else that will be there!":mad5:

Last edited:
I'm in Montreal myself, so yes :) Calling everything around work (CGI on Papineau), Lasalle and Laval, most of them either don't know or are sold out already :wtf:

LoL I'm calling everywhere too >_> How the hell are they sold out already... This is crap -o- I called at futureshop and theyre all sold out in what like 30 mins? errr there must be people camping stores and god I really dont know how they know when to get one so fast.. If you happen to find a store that has any, it'd be nice to tell me >D I'll do the same with you, Btw how did you know we were receiving some at the old port lol?

Last edited:
Ok that's it, Ima take my ass off this chair and go for a Wii check up since I live near shopping centres > _ > I'll see what happens err

I know Futureshop had a shipment on the 8th, are they supposed to get more on the 17th like bestbuy

Can anyone confirm this? I called futureshop, they said no. EBgames hasnt answered their phone all day. its impossible to find one in montreal at the moment, most stores havent even gotten a shipment in 2 weeks+. No word on anything from anywhere. And i absolutely refuse to pay 450$+ on ebay, these greedy bstards are gouging.

i think zellers gets shipments every saturday because i've been there almost every saturday since launch and they had shipments. but they have random shipments of low numbers like 3 4 or 6 of them. last saturday i went to a zellers near my area and i was 6th in line but they only had 4. i got to go earlier this week

Back