The conduit, best first person shooter, I think so

I bought CoD4 not to long ago and I'm loving it. The online is really deep, tons of maps and modes to choose from, and it's easy to find people playing as there are around 100-120k people on at a given time.

Yeah, definitely. I got this like a year ago and I still play it very frequently. It just never gets boring for me, and I do like it more than World at War. (Except for Nazi Zombies, which is awesome).

I really cannot wait for Modern Warfare 2. I hope they put in a similar mode to Zombies, trophies, and split-screen online (fat chance) and my wish list will be complete.

This game is so overated:eek:nline is buggy...the graphics are not the best...i think Prime 3 looks way better and the story is pretty bad. :mad:

If we take this shooter and compare it to PS3 and 360 shooters it's pretty average it would'nt get more then 7.5 or 8 in a review. Of course I make this assumption by not judging it for the graphics and wii online limitation. :sick:

Before i get flamed, I have to say that this is a personal opinion :ciappa:.

The day I find A good FPS on the Wii I will buy it, unfortunately,it did not happen yet...:wtf:...since Metroid is not a shooter but a FP adventure....lol :crazy:

PS: yes i like those dots.....

For the conduit theres probably going to be many many glitches.

I hate the conduit so far.

Story is boring.

Game looks bland.

Multiplayer is ripped from Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, except worst.

I've only played Conduit, MP3, and RE4 on wii as far FPS goes (if you want to count the last two). Perhaps thats why I enjoy the Conduit so much. But I can't really speak to which is best not having played any of the other multiplayer offerings.

Well I don't now about u, but I love the capanion and online. Be nice if there was split scream though

Well, Its been awhile since I posted on the forums here, since Ive been caught up in the official conduit forums but here goes nothing.....

The Conduit. You can say its overrated. You can say the online is too buggy. You can say it is too short.

Sure, this game has its flaws. If you look at it in a statistical point of view, you can say it sucks. But, I find it a great deal of fun, and its good to feel that Im not shooting a nazi for once on my wii. Im not thrashing WaW [wii], before I continue. This game is a good base for many fps to come for wii.

Thats the short and sweet feedback. Simple enough.

Be nice yhough if there was split screen and multiplayer capanion

I dont understand all the rave about the conduit...On Gamespot the conduit has a 6.5/10 If I remember correctly...Thats not very good at all

Now, I have never played this game, but from what I have read it isn't anything special..Perhaps it's because the wii doesnt get many fps?

Well, the onlines pretty sick if u played it. Especailly if u have wii speak (witch I just got today). The capanion's alright. But the multiplayer is where it is.

I dont understand all the rave about the conduit...On Gamespot the conduit has a 6.5/10 If I remember correctly...Thats not very good at all

Now, I have never played this game, but from what I have read it isn't anything special..Perhaps it's because the wii doesnt get many fps?

Gamespot rate most Wii games lower, they simply do not like the Wii. The Conduit certainly deserves a higher score than 6.5/10. Look to IGN for more accurate Wii reviews.

As FPS go on all platforms, The Conduit isn't anything special (apart from the customization). There aren't many good choices for FPS on the Wii though, so while it would be an average game on other systems it is a bit special on the Wii (it's not WW2).

Gamespot rate most Wii games lower, they simply do not like the Wii. The Conduit certainly deserves a higher score than 6.5/10. Look to IGN for more accurate Wii reviews.

As FPS go on all platforms, The Conduit isn't anything special (apart from the customization). There aren't many good choices for FPS on the Wii though, so while it would be an average game on other systems it is a bit special on the Wii (it's not WW2).

I'd say a 6.5 or 7/10 is really solid, especially for a title like this.

i don't really care for the split screen on video games all that much.

i don't really care for the split screen on video games all that much.

Really? I think there's just nothing like getting a couple of friends over and playing some TDM or CTF 2 on 2 (or preferably with bots) and trash talking a bit. Brings back the good days when online wasn't even an option.

But I do love online play, don't get me wrong, I'm not wishing it away.

Back