The Console Of Your Choise

Jangles

WiiChat Member
Jun 19, 2007
Which Console is for you? if you are thinking about buying a console you should read (Note I just took about an hour of my time im not at all yet done) and if you dont like what im doing are think its not good enough please just give me CC not flame on it also if you find any grammar mistakes please tell me also Id like to hear what games you think I should put up here this is mainly supposed to just give you a basic idea of what to expect

Xbox 360:

Gears of war
9.5 Rated M third person shooter tons of blood & gore #1 played Xbox Live game is a definant best buy if you get a 360 really advances the duck and cover mechanism

Forza MotorSports 2
8.25 Rated E Racing game All thought I havent played this one Yet I own the first forza motorsports and is very fun

Crackdown
8.5 Rated M Take the power of a somewhat like robocop in a third person shooter I havent played it but ive heard its good

Can play most old xbox titles

FUTURE RELEASE TITLES:Halo 3,The Darkness

Conclusion if your a hardcore gamer and want to play online this is the system to get

PlayStation 3:

MotorStorm
7.9 Motorstorm's rampageous brand of racing is a great deal of fun-it's just a pity there aren't more ways to experience it. (very good graphics)

Resistance Fall Of Man
9.5 Aliens invade before World War II, which changes the course of history and mankind (must buy for ps3)

Plays all ps2 games pretty sure

Conclusion this system is more for the in between softcore-hardcore gamer more for hardcore though

FUTURE RELEASE TITLES
Metal gear solid 4 Final Fantasy 13

Wii:

The Legend Of Zelda And The Twilight Princess
10 T Play as zelda in his new adventure for the wii grasp the new controls of the wii-mote and take on the puzzles and action Must buy if your getting the wii

Mario Party 8
7.25 play in the new sequel to the mary pario saga if you like the gamecube mario partys you should buy this one its basically the old games with cooler controls

WarioWare Smooth Moves:
7.75 very short game you can beat it in about 2 hour's it can be fun if you have friends over

Plays all gamecube games and you can download old games from all nintendo consoles IE Super Mario Brothers 3

Conclusion if your just a casual gamer are under the age of 12 the wii is the system for you can be hardcore though with games like red steel and resident evil 4 but mainly the "Kiddy" system

Future Release Titles
Super Mario Galaxy,Red Steel II,Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Last edited:
the wii60 site dosent have anything for playstation 3 anyway Ill just edit out this thread seeming no one really cares

ciper said:
Havn't you ever heard the term Wii60? If not look it up cause thats all I'm saying

oh and its choice

I looked it up on google first thing was the site so I dont know why your Sighing sorry I dont happen to know a nerdy gamer term I dont know all of them and yeah LoL on the s in choice I originally had it with a c I messed up wit the s

Last edited:
And just because you can get wii and 360 for price of ps3 dosent mean thats what you want and I put it back up can someone change the name from choise to choice? by the way Repped you paintballer for the ps3 site and posting something postitive and I got scared you might actually track my ip stalk me and come and rip my balls off it looks like you have all 3 systems just wondering which one you like more also my gametag is zoob man

Last edited:
paintba||er said:

PSWii60 FTW.

I don't really know why you edited out everything. I thought it was pretty good.
lol while where on terms... what on earth is FTW? lol ive seen it everywhere yet still havnt figured it out...guess im gettin old

Jangles said:
And just because you can get wii and 360 for price of ps3 dosent mean thats what you want
The combination of Wii and Xbox360 gives you every type and style of game you would ever need. The 360 has an enormous library and great graphics while the Wii has the best party games and controls.

Many people believe its the ultimate way to go. Even execs from Microsoft and Nintendo have hinted at it!

paintba||er said:

PSWii60 FTW.

I dont agree. Other than exclusives the Wii60 gives you access to every game made. The extra money for the PS3 could be spend on 15-20 extra games

Last edited:
Your tottaly right its what I did but still if you have the money and you want the ps3 for certain games you cant get on 360 are wii for instance final fantasy

The PC is the best gaming system there is.
Not much else to be said really.. anyone who argues against this clearly has issues.

And since Nintendo has Mario/DK/Zelda games.. it's deffinately gotta be the PC and the Wii.. all day long, every day of the year.

Back