Nintendo Surpasses Expectations

PersianCowboy

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
Oklahoma City
Wii Online Code
6258-4013-0776-5311
To tell the truth, up until about a week ago, I was expecting another Gamecube. But then I heard that the Wii was a sellout, so I started checking it out. I was amazed at how awesome this thing is. Plus, all the reviews and most analysts prefer the Wii over the Ps3 and think its going to do much better.

The games are amazing, and Nintendo is starting to pull away from their "kiddy" appeal. They already have 3 First Person Shooters out! Good ones too! I found that hard to believe. Plus, all the great games that you can't get on other systems, like Elebits and Wii Sports. NFL 07 plays better, and, get this, has more features (besides online play), than any of the other consoles!

This system appeals to every one, the Hardcore gamer (Red Steel, Far Cry etc.), the casual/non-gamer (Wii Sports, Elebits etc.), the sports gamer (NFL 07, Mario Strikers), plus the Nastolgic Gamer (Mario series, Zelda TP, Virtual Console). They really included everyone in their system. This is a system everyone can be able to enjoy.

Once Nintendo incorporates online play (and adds an online update for some of the games already out), I think Nintendo has got the Video Game Market in the palm of their hands.

Nintendo is Back.

Last edited:
Not only that, but also the various channels. Nintendo truly knew what they were talking about when they said "inclusive"

I tip my hat to Nintendo for it's great work in this generation.

I've always have been a fan of the Nintendo series. I own all 5 American home consoles xD And to tell the truth i was thinking that Nintendo was going to die after the game cube but they have seemed to redeem themselves with the Wii. Still waiting for online play with games but its worth the wait.

Yeah I seriously thought Nintendo was going to die too. But it looks like they got their act together and aren't gonna let that happen. I have been a Nintendo fan since I was about 3. The first game I played was Super Mario Bros. on my Uncles NES. Then when I was 4 years old (in 1994), my dad bought me a Snes with DKC and Super Mario All-Stars. Then in the Gamecube generation, I happily bought my Gamecube but was dissapointed with the lack of good games and killer apps (The Gamecube never had a good FPS like the N64 or Xbox).

I just can't wait for its first online FPS, and the Mario games of course.

I thought the exactly the same with the Wii, but didnt happen :)
Now only one thing, to get the \/\/ii.

I always throught the Wii looked better than the rest and as of right now it is in games but needs to get its online set up then the 360 and PS3 are screwed.

I thought Nintendo was dead..But it seems it revived and grew stronger and killed PS3...And you are right about it being for all gamers.You can never kill Nintendo..

i dont think nintendo was ever gone, it just made a few mistakes that happens every so often in every company with the gamecube. in all honesty, the gamecube wasnt that bad, it just didnt appeal to as wide a market as the wii does.
anyways, all that matters is that nintendo has now redeemed themselves, and it seems quite possible that the ps3 could be sony's last console.

Nintendo will never die till they start making consoles they dont make a profit on (Like every other console manufacturer out there). But anyway it was clear to see that the Wii was going to be massive at E3 this year. People wereactually running to get to their stand first.

Thats awesome. the Wii was the first system that i had enough money to purchase as soon as it came out. So i waited in Wal Mart with 2 of my friends for 25 hours to get it as soon as it was launched. It was the best 25 hours of my life. No joke.

red steel is not a good shooter, and call of duty 3 is meh. wat other fps are you talking about(farcry isnt out yet)...in rayman you shoot plungers!

Another great post...

the price is amazing
the games are great
the controllers are amazing
the graphics are good
the sound is good

if the online play is great or amazing the deal is sealed...
without it the Wii certainly not fail but i'll be 2nd to the 360

I played the Wii yesterday, for 8 hours with 4 friends. Was amazing. I'm dead set on getting one ASAP, and now my Xbox 360 just seems boring and unorigional. :frown2:

I'm having Wii withdrawal symptoms. :nonod:

Back