Wii Expected to Lead 2008

jason416 said:
i am wii fan but ppl say that, they are working on blue ray (sony). remmber, ps3 sucks right now because of the new generation tecnology called blue ray. Once they figure things out and make it cheaper, ps3 might be 2008 wining strike.
LOL. PlayStation 3 sucks now because of blu-ray?

It's selling just as good, if not better, than the XBOX 360 was at it's point in life and the games for 2008 are looking excellent. The PS3 is now affordable since it's had a million price cuts and it will lead 2008.

sagema said:
The company to make the least mistakes will win.

Yes. It's funny though cause the same "mistakes" people were saying Nintendo made are what's making Nintendo successful... Lack of HD/Motion Controls/low graphics capabilities.

Nintendo93 said:
The PS3 is now affordable since it's had a million price cuts and it will lead 2008.

I disagree, to the average consumer that's still a hefty price. It might be affordable to you and that's ok(it's your opinion). But I wouldn't call it "affordable" until it hits $300. and even then, I wouldn't buy it...

I agree, Bluray is one of the best features of PS3 because it is actually affordable (when you look at pricings of stand-alone players).

I think Wii will lead this year undoubtfully. The real question is, what will happen next year?? It seems like Nintendo is pulling all its cards this year. Brawl, Wii Fit, Mario Kart, Wiiware. What will they have in store for 2009?
Hmmm... maybe they'll pull the Zelda card next year??....Nah...

Back