The Darkness is one of the worst games I have ever played for Xbox 360

David328ci

WiiChat Member
Apr 2, 2007
Seriously, what the *#% were the developers thinking when they made the multiplayer? It is entirely unplayable. Complete trash. I want my money back. The single player lasted me for about a day. Multiplayer is the reason why I play FPS games. Im never buying a game made by Sunburst again.

The single player was awesome but after u complete it there isnt much replay value to it at all and the multiplayer was just like a simple shooting game. You can tell they havent much feck all into the multiplay side of the game. But in some ways I enjoyed it a little bit.

mixed bag here..

i actually really enjoyed the single player, even though it was too short.

havent played multiplayer but i started it over on hard and its a bit more of a challenge

Well first of all I believe it's Sunbreeze second I have no comment to make I have never played this game

I didn't enjoy the demo of single player so I thought sod it, I aint buying.

Horrible game single player and multiplayer. Online play was so damn horrible, and the official xbox magazine rated it an 8.0!! What were they smoking when they said it was a great game?!

i havent even touched the mutliplayer because i heard alot of people say it was so laggy it was unplayable. the single player though is AMAZING. the story is VERY good and game play is almost flawless. the only thing i didnt like at first was the aiming but after adjusting the sensitivity and aim acceleration. i rented it off gamefly so im taking my time playing it lol

Mitch2025 said:
....the single player though is AMAZING. the story is VERY good and game play is almost flawless....

finally some more people liking it, i was a bit surprised seeing so many people saying stuff against it..

Back