The game genre the wii is missing?

bamblakopz said:
The wii was bulit for FPS... we need some great online fps's... Bungie went 3rd party so GIVE US HALO! lol....

Microsoft owns Halo, not Bungie.

Even though Bungie has gone 3rd party they're still going to work with Microsoft for exclusive titles. Atleast thats what they said o_O

Gonna have to go with online FPS. I think that a modern FPS made by nintendo would be completely insanely ridiculously fricken awesome!

Metroid would be great! But I'd rather have a new sci-fi shooter for the wii to go online... A good one tho... Picking all these different characters and rolling into a ball isn't that fun for me....

I agree with others a Nintendo FPS is a must/

Portal Wii
F-zero Wii
Oblivion style with 1-1 controls
Realistic racer ie. Granturismo Wii
Parasite eve 2 Wii
Resident Evil 5 Wii
Wii Sports 2

bamblakopz said:
Heck! Bungie is apart from Microsoft now so they are now a 3rd party... GIVE US HALO! LOL!

The Wii already has enough crappy games on it; it doesn't need more. Thankfully, the odds of Halo making a wii release are about the same as xbox live being free of charge.

Apocalypse said:
The Wii already has enough crappy games on it; it doesn't need more. Thankfully, the odds of Halo making a wii release are about the same as xbox live being free of charge.

Thats like me saying Super Mario Galaxy is a crappy game and expect people to take me serious.

T3kNi9e said:
Thats like me saying Super Mario Galaxy is a crappy game and expect people to take me serious.

Hardly. SMG is Mario game. I'd be interested to know who bought a wii and didn't enjoy Mario games ((ofcourse, not all of them))

Halo is just weak. :ciappa: And it's already been widely argued on these forums about how much crap 3rd party devs spew out for the wii.

I would like to see more RPG's released on the wii such as Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy, Dragon Warrior, etc. However, I would be ecstatic if they released the Secret of Mana sequel on VC (its only available in Japan on SNES).

The sequel of Tales of Symphonia looks awesome, but who knows when and if it will be released on the wii.

Today's consoles are lacking any form of game that involves logic, I didnt get the 360 because i was simply sick of just pointing and shooting my way to the end of the level.

Apocalypse said:
What? The Halo series since 2000 out sold any other 3 game series ever..... Its a crappy game? Wow.... Of course it isn't possible... tho bungie went 3rd party, the HALO rights belong to Microsoft... But bungie is already looking forward to making titles for other systems... O good fps online from bungie for the wii would be great! Unless ur a fanboy who hates Halo just cuz everyone else loves it...

Dan0353 said:
I would like to see more RPG's released on the wii such as Secret of Mana[STRIKE], Final Fantasy, Dragon Warrior, etc[/STRIKE]. However, I would be ecstatic if they released the Secret of Mana sequel on VC (its only available in Japan on SNES).
[STRIKE]
The sequel of Tales of Symphonia looks awesome, but who knows when and if it will be released on the wii.
[/STRIKE]
Today's consoles are lacking any form of game that involves logic, I didnt get the 360 because i was simply sick of just pointing and shooting my way to the end of the level.

There. I fixed it for you.

-huddles around SoM shrine in corner-

Somebody on the last page suggested Mario Paintball but he kinda got ignored - as do all two word posts. But being serious for a moment, would it not work? It's a shooter and yet completely non violent. It would work for online and potentially could be a new Mario sport. Thoughts?

.........no.......... I think it would totally ruin mario.... and Nintendo.... It would show how much of a wuss nintendo is.... seriously

Apocalypse said:
Hardly. SMG is Mario game. I'd be interested to know who bought a wii and didn't enjoy Mario games ((ofcourse, not all of them))

Halo is just weak. :ciappa: And it's already been widely argued on these forums about how much crap 3rd party devs spew out for the wii.

Yeah, you're right. Halo 3 is just plain aweful. I mean, it was only the best selling game of 2007 and got high 9's across the board from every reviewer.

It's just plain terrible.

Dan0353 said:
I would like to see more RPG's released on the wii such as Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy, Dragon Warrior, etc. However, I would be ecstatic if they released the Secret of Mana sequel on VC (its only available in Japan on SNES).

Which Wii games, exactly, DO involve using "logic"?

The 360 DOES have several strategy games afterall. Man, I'd kill to own a 360 just for Command and Conquer, even if I do have to use a controller to play it. I miss RTS games.

Back