The game genre the wii is missing?

Spinty said:
Somebody on the last page suggested Mario Paintball but he kinda got ignored - as do all two word posts. But being serious for a moment, would it not work? It's a shooter and yet completely non violent. It would work for online and potentially could be a new Mario sport. Thoughts?

I would have gone into more detail but was on the way out of the door. But i thought it was a pretty fun idea.

I don't see how it wouldn't work. I'm sure when they said they were gonna make a beat em up with various chars from the nintendo universe people thought ''what a stupid idea that would be''.

I don't see much difference.

Although, i'd love another SoM title to.

PS the new C&C was crap. You want a decent rts, get CoH/WiC/SC for pc. But then u seem to think Halo 3 is a good game so maybe c&c will suit you.

bamblakopz said:
What genre is Nintendo missing?
Nintendo has it's Middle Age masterpiece in Zelda
Its ultimate plat-former in Mario
The classic Space flying action game Star Fox
The great Sci-Fi Shooter and fps Metriod
Arguably the best fighter ever in Smash Bros
Awesome Party titles like Wario Ware and Mario Party
The game that created a genre! Mario Kart
A million casual games which was made by Nintendo
A work out game? Wii Fit

But what doesn't Nintendo have? (Specifically the Wii)
An Online FPS made by Nintendo!!!!!
Ok, we got MoHH2 but that wasn't made by Nintendo, and you can tell! The game is great, fun and its online is good... But it doesn't have the Nintendo feel, and it doesn't have the great FPS feel either...
It's obvious that the MAIN genre right now for most systems is an FPS...
I mean imagine a game like HALO with the wii controls...
Not a WWII game, thats not Nintendo.... (although Battalion Wars is cool)
Why not start a new franchise, A sci-fi fps online...
I want Halo on the wii! (Obviously not Halo, something like it...)
Heck! Bungie is apart from Microsoft now so they are now a 3rd party... GIVE US HALO! LOL!
star fox isn't even out for wii..and middle ages isnt really a genre. i would say rpg or fps. like REAL fps

saying halo sucks is like saying the mario games suck. come on, that games great you have to admit. i'd like to see a game by bungie on the wii. i'd like to see a modern-warfare type game, like COD4, with online just as great. a valve game would be good too. i'd lik to see a wii version of counter-strike, since i have source on PC. that would be tight.

I agree with everything ur saying... Bungie can make wii games now, they went 3rd party just a few months ago... I want bungie to make an awesome FPS for us...

Back