The have you seen me online thread.

I'll gladly do so with you next time I get on. My FC Should have been in a previous post, so add it as soon as you possibly can so I don't have to wait for ya when I add yours.

Arronax, this is in response to your first post about fighting together. I thought you'd be somewhat ashamed that you fought with me. You're right, they did go terrible, despite the fact that I BEAT YOU in the archives because I got more hero kills. Guess what happened later though...I PWNED!! A few matches after you left, I started a match in the Jungle. By the time the match was over, I had gotten only 16 kills, but I had pulled off my second 10-kill streak. How? I came across some guy's Talon (or whatever sniper is unlocked third) with a Thermal Scope attached. Since it's not every day that I get to use a Thermal Scope, I picked it up to see if I would do any good in Jungle with it. Eventually, I had a ten-kill streak going. I think I actually pulled off 11 before I finally died. And I honestly don't know how I survived so long with a SNIPER. Then again, I WAS moving around between different sniper points until I spotted someone. Anyway, I didn't get first, but I did get a lot of XP. I think the match after that, I pulled off like 7 Hero eliminations, around 25 eliminations, and had I think DOUBLE the points the guy in second place had. Final XP total? 795. I was on FIRE!! And it was in the sewers too!! Well, I think it was anyway. May have been a different map. Heh, one of my hero kills involved plain luck combined with the enemy's stupidity. I found a guy in a corner while patrolling the halls in the corners of the map. He was practically buried in the corner, facing into it, so I knew he couldn't see me. I walked up behind him, and the INSTANT I shook the nunchuck to get a melee kill, he became the enemy hero, so instead of just 10 XP, I got 60 XP and an extra ten points. I was like, "Dude, you don't become the hero while facing a wall with your face buried in the corner. That just spells disaster by sneak attack." I then proceeded to bust up laughing. Then, I continued on my routine of patrolling the halls as if I was some sort of death-patrol or something, which is the tactic I use in that map, because it seems to get me tons of kills every time.

Haha. I love how some players think just because they can't see us that we can't see them. lol. Nicely done Shike sounds like you rocked it. With your skills you'll get to 45 in no time. Then the fun begins. The strata is a game changer. I mean, I was happy when I unlocked the masterton, proxies and that stuff. But nothing, not even the Ivana changed my game more than the strata. Without worries of losing it when you die, you'll charge in with 10 kills before the enemy can even spot you.

I blame myself for those crummy scores. My hosting is the stuff nightmares are made of. That, added to a non-spawning bunch is always a let down. But hey. I always have fun when I play.

I am proud to have to on my buddy list and can see the future for us, many many host quits and rage spammers :D
See you on the battlefield Shike.

Oh and just so you know, I can't snipe to save my life. So whenever we party, I'll leave the sniping to you. Heck, I'll even drop a thermal talon for you when we start the game if you want. Just watch my back. lol.

Alright Woadie, I just added your code. All you have to do is add mine and I'll be on your friends list, and you'll be on mine.

I go by a few names..."SittingDuck" or "a lucky shot" but when I want to accomplish something I play as "a 12yo punk".

I think I've seen you before. Have you seen me? In case you didn't read my other posts, that names I have gone by are as follows: "Convexity", "illeaturself", and "Shike".

I don't remember you, unfortunately, which is weird, because "icefire" is one of my favorite words, along with any variation of the phrase, so you'd think I'd remember that name.

What did you think of my combat skills? Then again, if I don't remember fighting you, that was probably not long after I had gotten the game while my level was still under 20, and thus I probably sucked. I'm WAY better now though.

hmmm atleast nobody didnt put god in front of ninja cause i have seen so many people with ninja. Makes me feel good bout having my name.

I would prefer not to join a clan unless it is extremely well known for it's members, such as E4, E3, or other really big clans. Basically, if I join a clan, it's probably because I want to show off. Plus, I'd probably be more likely to join a clan if a member of said clan fought me and was impressed by my skills and thus decided to ask me to join them.

Back