The have you seen me online thread.

lol, Well, I wish you luck for when you try out for one then. Any you have in mind you'd like to join? There are some great ones.
Sure we could exchange friend codes. 4818-4358-9697. You'll find me in Hero matches most often.
Look forward to battling with you.

I take lv. 56's very seriously when one is in the game. You're no fool, and if I'm lucky enough to get a couple kills on on a top player I know one thing for sure .......they'll be coming for me. I only play tc. See you in there.

lol, well remember for next time, big open maps and I can't snipe if my life depended on it.
but shhh... don't tell anyone.

Dude, why? Team Conflict is exactly like Heroes, but Heroes is much better for XP building, and is more fun, because it gives each individual member a goal as well as one for the team as a whole. If you're losing, at least you can claim to be the top "Hero Hunter" of the match. Speaking of which, I think they should have an accolade for getting the most hero kills, and actually call it either "Hero Hunter" or "Villain" (just thought of that one while typing this).

This is really long, but read it anyway. I think I'd like to join E4, some other really good and well-known team, or start my own and call it something like "KarmaKings" or "HeroHunters" or something, because I, who would be the leader due to starting it and being the only one in my naighborhood with the game, have a habbit and a love for getting revenge on people who piss me off. Like teamkillers. When I played Battlefield 1942 LAN parties at school, which I'd still be doing if the teacher hadn't retired over the summer, people would sometimes teamkill me. Odd thing is, once i knew who did it, they were never able to teamkill me again, because I would kill them with a headshot any time they stared at me for more than two seconds. In Goldeneye, I have this way of getting revenge on those who try to pwn me as if it was a joke. There was one guy in a recent match that kept sniping me (this was on the Nightclub map), but at some point, I spotted him hiding next to one of the corner tables on the bottom floor, and I blew him up with the Grenadier (I was using the Assault loadout). He was never able to snipe me again for the rest of the match, because every time I came within his range or line of sight, I saw him and blew him up with the Grenadier. Or I snuck up on him and knocked him out. That was fun too. It's also because irony happens WAY to often in my life, and Karma is basically and ironic consequence, and sounds better for a name like that. I bring Karma on those who piss me off, basically. The name HeroHunters comes from the fact that i also have this strange ability to get the most Hero kills in Heroes matches. I just keep going for the Hero, mowing down anyone in my path, then blow the Hero up with a grenade or get in a lucky shot. If you steal my Hero kill, I will get pissed off, and probably hit you in the back or something to sort of tell you "don't do that again". As for the other things you said, it's odd that I've never seen you before, because I play it almost every day, and Heroes is my favorite mode so far, as it's great for XP building, and it's a LOT of fun. I may not be able to get on again for the next few days unless I can finish this one project I have tomorrow, but I will give you my friend code when I can, and will add yours. I was actually online earlier today with a friend of mine who's notorious on games like Black Ops and certain websites, but I couldn't get online because my parents have it blocked except between 3:35 and 4:35 approximately on week days, and I was gone for most of that time, and didn't get on Goldeneye until about 5:12 or so. Keep an eye out though, because knowing me, I'll probably end up posting my Friend code and adding yours sooner than I thought I would.

I'm surprised by the ability of good snipers to find really good hiding spaces STILL after all this time. And the location is sometimes worth more than the kill. I mean that I will sometimes let people go by to preserve my secret spot. I don't mind heroes, but I hate the load outs, and the target on your back when you become hero. Most games NOBODY becomes the hero and it's just another "team conflict match" with anoying voice over. I can't play regular conflict because there just too many people to deal with. In many ways Im out for myself in TC. I could care less about the win, I'll camp out in my spots and get my 10 kills and one or two eliminations. If nobody goes by, and I end up with 3 kills and 0 elims. So be it. My ratio goes up.I use a silinced sniper rifle on EVERY map except the Archives. And if I'm dealing with 56's I have a load out with the big Sniper Rifle(the one that can't be silenced)with heavy hitter. I am limited by an old projection TV on the Sewers...I can't see anything..and people walk right up on me in the blackness.

My friend code

Alright Arronax. My friend code is 3591-7009-2161. I'll put in your friend code now, and then I'll start playing a few games. Hope to see ya soon!

Hopefully youve seen me and some of th other ppl in the [+] clan

I think I've come across someone with a [+] tag but I don't think I've ever come across you Epsilon. Nice to meet you. Hope to catch you on the battlefield one day :)

Well I'm bummed. I thought I only needed 2100 more XP to reach level 29 and get the vargen. Come to find out I was actually level 27, and I ended up reaching Level 28 and unlocking the Mine Sweeper gadget instead (freakin' pointless). I SWEAR I had already reached that level a while ago. Gosh darn it, stupid leveling system. I was looking forward to that for a week or two now!! And then I find out I hadn't even reached level 28 yet. Freakin' stupid. And no, I don't recall seeing you, Epsilon. I may add you on soon though, so add me as soon as you get the chance so I can add you and fight alongside you sometime.

Thanks for the invite Shike. You are a great team mate! Shame our first few matches together went so terribly though. lol.
I did record them if you are interested in seeing them.

I have definitely run into Arronax a few times, although not since you added the S1+ tag. And Dark-G, probably one of the best snipers in the game IMO.

Hey Woadie. Nice to meet you. I remembered your IGN when I first came to this site. It stuck in my head. Hope we get to meet again soon on the battlefield.

Back