The have you seen me online thread.

I dred the player [AL]JOKER:) He's lvl 56 and currently ranked #83, I was playing a game the other day and he won by over 20 kills the second rank player

There is no loadout in game that gives proxies. I'm [RS]YELAWOLF bye the way. I posted earlier but I've changed my name since level 45 from TKING11.

Last edited:
I dred the player [AL]JOKER:) He's lvl 56 and currently ranked #83, I was playing a game the other day and he won by over 20 kills the second rank player

This joker is terrible IMO. Played him several times and was expecting a better match. The Real badass is [RS]Joker, the newest member of our [RS] clan. He is ranked top 50 with 3.74 KDR and is regarded as a top 10 player by even SD members. Dude kicks my but every inner clan war we have!!

I played a ''face pants'' like 3 days ago haha!

I've seen Brittany, John11, Volcarana:(, steve00 ,Cale Worley, Mysterion, Slim i believe, and maybe Dark Knight

I've seen a bunch of you, although some of you are already my friends though lol. When I first started I was going by the name 007 and I changed that to Host Quit at level 26 cause 007 is to original. Then from Host Quit I changed to CCPro at level 34 cause I use the CCP. I like Host Quit though. I might just go from the two of them. Some people got a kick out when I had my name as Host Quit.

Anyone remember a Host Quit or CCPro? Besides the people I am friends with
:biggrin5:

Have any of you seen me? My name is now ><Spirit><. Before that I was Wolf {EK} I know I've seen quite a few of you.

You know, I'm not sure If I've seen any of you.... and the few on my friends-list, are never online :/

I have played with host quit a lot as well as host don't quit and don't shoot. lol I played a hero's game once where 6 out of 8 people were 007, bond or james bond. I played under I suck till lvl 14 then switched to Meth Leopard as a tribute to a bunch of people (bunch of idiots) in my town that smoke meth and listen to Def Leopard

Back