The have you seen me online thread.

have any you guys seen my on this board, i am normally on gamespot along with most of the top clans/players but just wondering if any one on this board has seen me or my clan DS testsvr and i see lot of the guys from gamespot it really adds a level of fun playing against/with guys you chat with on the boards i play with tking some

Last edited:
anyone seen me online in GE yet? =] i go by "youthCAT1590" or "ikanaking YC" i know some people in here have cuz i play with them fairly regularly. modes i play most are conflict and heroes.

Haha. This topic cracks me up. Mainly because sooo many people change their names. Who knows - tomorrow some of you may be killed by "facepants" and for all you know it could very well be me :)

Haha. This topic cracks me up. Mainly because sooo many people change their names. Who knows - tomorrow some of you may be killed by "facepants" and for all you know it could very well be me :)
lol, indeed so. however...doomship shall remain. if this wasnt already my third name id be a lvl 30 atleast by now damnitz!

I look forward to being killed by "facepants" sometime. lol I've played with you, Zanapher. I've played with a lot of people. I typically only remember the good players, the cheaters, or the jackasses who suck and become the hero only to be killed within 3 seconds... I play as HankScorpio.

have any you guys seen my on this board, i am normally on gamespot along with most of the top clans/players but just wondering if any one on this board has seen me or my clan DS testsvr and i see lot of the guys from gamespot it really adds a level of fun playing against/with guys you chat with on the boards i play with tking some
im pretty sure you got me alot when i was learning the ropes in heros.

Back