The Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess.

It's really funny because I see so many forums talking about how cool this game will be and stuff, but does anyone even know why it's called twilight princess or what the story plot is? I'm sure "twilight princess" has something to do w/ zelda, but u never know it could be a new character. When Link goes into the "twilight zone he turns into a wolf, does he have to save some new princess or a girl wolf? Or maybe the new companion that travels w/ u is the one u have to save.

I know absolutely nothing about this game except that there is going to be fishing, the return of some past friends/enemies and new ones as well and that it's going to have puzzles and cool bosses like all the previous games, but that's a no-brainer.

Since it looks like such a realistic game (the most realistic yet) it will have to do w/ the tri-force in some way.(but doesn't it always?) Ganon would look pimp since it's gonna have so much better graphics and everything's so much darker and cooler.

Also there's that weird monster that looks like he's built out of advanced technology of some kind and then the magnetic boots, a connection pherhaps? I'm not sure. Also the fairy person that travels w/ u (mentioned above) looks like it has a piece of tech on her head, another connection?

Sry for the long post, I just needed to get some things out of my brain and see other ppl's opinions.

Nintendo's keeping a lot of the plot secret, which is good. I like these kind of surprises. But I'm thinking maybe since Link turns into the wolf when he enters the "Twilight Zone" (don't know of a different name to call it) then Zelda turns into Midna (the weird creature that rides Link's back).

The Twilight darkness is spreading and Link needs to save Hyrule from it. A few new gameplay things you didn't mention are Hyrule is so huge that you need to be on horse back to get from one place to another in a decent amount of time (think WW but on land...maybe). Another is since the game is so dark, the nights will be even darker so you will need a lamp to see anything. The last new thing I'm most excited about is the horse back battles, you can use your sword on the back of your horse or take another rider's animal to ride around.

Sry, totally spaced out on the horse, how could I? That's one of the game's newest best features.

But as for Zelda turning into Midna, didn't he find her when he was Link (not in the "twilight zone") in the clips, so it couldn't have been zelda.

I'm really intrigued by these technologic looking things, for this has been in no other LoZ before, I bet it will give the game a whole new lvl of fun.

And then as u just said the trademark time changing will look better than ever, as seen in the trailers(there's that word, I've been using clips.) The graphics will definitely make it look amazing espicially w/ the vast landscape and forests, night time is going to be awsome.

I can't wait to see how they use this twilight zone, if u think about it would seem boring because u would think u probably couldn't do anything as a wolf but I was thinking that maybe u solve u'r puzzles as the wolf.

All I know is that this game is going to be the first launch title I get and I'm not gonna move for hrs. playing the game. This is going to be the greatest LoZ game ever!!!!!

you guys were mentioning the whole cybernetic ppl well mby somehow it turns out that there are cyborgs and that somehow link was implanted with sme chip or something changing his DNA into that of a wolf idk

No, he only turns into the wolf because he goes into the twilight zone, and there's NO way that link is a cyborg...
Here's the pic I was talking about:
the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-wii-version-20060607043212552_thumb.jpg

Also, here is a pic of link going into the twilight zone turning into a wolf, looking pixelized:
the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-wii-version-20060607043213427_thumb.jpg

that awsome yeah I've never seen those pics before it looks like a centinal from the matrix series haha maby link is the one haha

Here's some beautiful images of only 1 of the towns
legend-of-zelda-twlight-princess-20050816014851921_thumb.jpg
legend-of-zelda-twlight-princess-20050816014853906_thumb.jpg

O, and those of u who remember those piece of...crap plants from WW take a look at this:
legend-of-zelda-twlight-princess-20050816014900421_thumb.jpg
difference, no?:lol: take note of the, again, beautiful graphics, look how real everything looks.

This link will take u to a picture w/ a freaky looking monster and a link about to draw blood.

If someone could tell me how to do that "attach thumbnails" maybe I could post alot more, u would think I would know how.

ssbb_lover said:
I can't wait to see how they use this twilight zone, if u think about it would seem boring because u would think u probably couldn't do anything as a wolf but I was thinking that maybe u solve u'r puzzles as the wolf.
cant do anything as a wolf? youre a wolf! the developers probably thought that since wolves are dangerous then maybe thats what link would be. or maybe his personality matches a wolf's.
ssbb_lover said:
This is going to be the greatest LoZ game ever!!!!!
OoT has raised the bar of "greatest game ever" for a while. I'm hoping this will make the new number one for greatest games of all time:D

the second pic is in the LoZ: TP gallery. but ive always wanted a futuristic Zelda game. Like have a gun instead of a bow with different types like flamethrower for fire, nitrogliceran gun for ice, and some kind of sunlight for light. and maybe have a lightsaber for a sword. that would be great:D but that would take away the medival perspective that LoZ is known for.

ssbb_lover said:
This link will take u to a picture w/ a freaky looking monster and a link about to draw blood.
looks like one of the apes from the "jungle" temple.

you attach images by going below the text box when your replying. theres something called "Manage Attachments". click that and browse and then upload your pictures

ssbb_lover, you sure have a lot of TP pictures...maybe you should post those in the TP gallery in the Lounge;):p

OoT has raised the bar of "greatest game ever" for a while. I'm hoping this will make the new number one for greatest games of all time
Hoping?! What do u mean hoping? This is going to be the #1 greatest game of all time.(But it's gonna have to share the title w/ SSBB....)

The futuristic monsters and stuff will look cool, but if link had technology, that wouldn't be fun, maybe if all he had to do was pull the string back on his bow and a lightsaber type arrow would appear would be ok. But def no lightsaber or anything, like u said, it would take away the whole image LoZ has made for itself. A kick ass elf who beats the crap out of evil and a sheek princess (sheek, sheik, raise any questions???) who can smack up on some hiney too.

Back