The official conduit thread - the sequel

Thought I'd give this a tad of a bump.

IGN just reviewed it, gave it a
8.6/10.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/996/996847p1.html

LOL, 8.5 for the graphics? What the crap does it take to get a 10? And since when does a game have to be "revolutionary" in order to get at least above a 9? They gave CaD:WaW a 9.2, and let's see, that was yet another WWII game. Revolutionary? I think not. And what's wrong with "run and gun? Isn't that pretty much how every FPS is? I guess they could have added vehicles, but I actually find vehicles to be really annoying sometimes.

YEAH ITS FINALLY OUT! I'm pretty excited, I haven't played it at all yet though. I'm going to buy it soon thought! =D

LOL, 8.5 for the graphics? What the crap does it take to get a 10? And since when does a game have to be "revolutionary" in order to get at least above a 9? They gave CaD:WaW a 9.2, and let's see, that was yet another WWII game. Revolutionary? I think not.

i was gonna say the same thing! you have to be a generic multiplatformer or just wear a plumber's suit to score some freaking points with these guys!! UGH!!
I'll be sure to write a user review once i get to play it!!

LOL, 8.5 for the graphics? What the crap does it take to get a 10? And since when does a game have to be "revolutionary" in order to get at least above a 9? They gave CaD:WaW a 9.2, and let's see, that was yet another WWII game. Revolutionary? I think not. And what's wrong with "run and gun? Isn't that pretty much how every FPS is? I guess they could have added vehicles, but I actually find vehicles to be really annoying sometimes.

Agreed. i mean are they comparing this to other wii titles or the xbox/ps3 titles? Are these guys wii gamers or 'hardcore' gamers who dont really like the wii? this game has a lot of potential. if the multiplayer and controls are as good or better than CoD WaW then this game will be the best FPS on any system in my opinion. The controls for the xbox/ps3 just dont compare to the wii's motion controls.

so does anyone have it yet? amazon should be shipping mine today or tomorrow:)

Unfortunately I won't be able to pick it up until sometime next week when I get paid. Looking forward to it though! The game looks boss.

So I went to gamestop today to get my reserved copy, and they said that june 23rd was the SHIP date, and that they wouldn't have it until tomorrow. That was gay. I thought the 23rd was the RELEASE date?

hmmmm, just went to Game Stop to pick up the Limited Ed. and they said it won't be in til tomorrow. Lame, I was pumped up to play it tonight. They told me it ships the 23rd and there was a bunch of confusion. I just went to Best Buy's site and it says the 24th. The last time I checked there, it said the 23rd. Oh well, I just put money down and will pick it up tomorrow. Probably won't get to play much before the weekend.

man he was probably in a fetal position pissing his pants over boom blox or some stupid ass game like that(sorry boom blox fans, that game sucks)

lololol Laserbreak, you obviously just haven't spent enough time with the game to realize its awesome-ness. It's also better if you have friends to play with.

On the Conduit review, the guy was obviously not knowing what he was talking about.

Back