The official conduit thread - the sequel

As best as I can describe it: Silver Triangle that is filled in. And you, rihopo2?

^

to answer your question :a silver triangle with spikes coming off it and a circle in the middle.

Dang! I can't believe you're already a filled in triangle!! OMG! U must be gud!!!!(sarcasm used to illustrate the vagueness the ranking).

also, whats your name online?

er, i don't think the review was TOO far-fetched...the game did prove to be somewhat of a letdown for me. graphics were definitely overhyped to say the least, and the online play seems lackluster when compared to world at war, which wasn't phenomenal to begin with.

yep :/
looks like the only thing we have to look forward to are nintendo titles on the wii.
maybe that new redsteel will be ok....

I really wish that more 3rd party games came out for the Wii.

Well, let me say high quality 3rd party games. I honestly think the Conduit is a good game, but I would love to see developers expand on the idea.

We need more games like the Conduit, so make sure you support original games when they come out and buy those bamfs. you dig?

Well, let me say high quality 3rd party games. I honestly think the Conduit is a good game, but I would love to see developers expand on the idea.

We need more games like the Conduit, so make sure you support original games when they come out and buy those bamfs. you dig?

good point. the fact that someone besides nintendo or capcom made half of an effort should tell other devs to step it up a bit.

+ 1 billion

^

to answer your question :a silver triangle with spikes coming off it and a circle in the middle.

Dang! I can't believe you're already a filled in triangle!! OMG! U must be gud!!!!(sarcasm used to illustrate the vagueness the ranking).

also, whats your name online?

It's in my sig, but my Conduit name is HELLRAZR. I'm HELLRAISER in Call of Duty:World at War on Wii, but apparently the Conduit has a character limit (LAME), so I had to shorten it.

Onto another topic
: does anyone know of a way to join up with a friend and enter public matches? It seems like once you're in a Private lobby with someone there's no way to join a public match. I know there's a "Join Friend" option, but in my experience it's been worse than useless. Has anyone found another way?

I was wondering if you could invite people to your "party" like in WaW...if not that's eff'ing stupid.

It's in my sig, but my Conduit name is HELLRAZR. I'm HELLRAISER in Call of Duty:World at War on Wii, but apparently the Conduit has a character limit (LAME), so I had to shorten it.

Onto another topic
: does anyone know of a way to join up with a friend and enter public matches? It seems like once you're in a Private lobby with someone there's no way to join a public match. I know there's a "Join Friend" option, but in my experience it's been worse than useless. Has anyone found another way?

Lol my bad. Yeah, I think i've seen you online, but I don't believe I've played you.

And yeah, joining a friend, that worked fine the first two days the game was out, but after the 3rd day, it started to fail. I would go into a match and wait like 20 years to enter into the game my friend was in only to find out that he wasn't even in there.... I don't know of another way....

Onto another topic

I was wondering if you could invite people to your "party" like in WaW...if not that's eff'ing stupid.

the only way is to use the join friend option. it has worked for me before except once where it said that this game has max players. i think to ensure that it worls is to go online at same time and have one person join a game and the other person chooses "join friend".

this games online has grwon on me after playing cod's online whre you had to ADS and it was more tactical. this is like going back to mohh2 online (kinda). and my kd ration is 2.04

the only way is to use the join friend option. it has worked for me before except once where it said that this game has max players. i think to ensure that it works is to go online at same time and have one person join a game and the other person chooses "join friend".

this games online has grown on me after playing cod's online whre you had to ADS and it was more tactical. this is like going back to mohh2 online (kinda). and my kd ration is 2.04

You'll have to walk me through it Vash. Oh btw you still haven't given me your TC fc :/ Oh and I'm not as good as I was in CoD (I blame the chitastic weapons & huge health bar) so excuse me if we lose a game.
Eh I've played more TC and I'm gonna have to say...yeah it's grown on me too, even the gay matches where ppl vote for explosives (its equal, its not just one douche using rifle grenades like in CoD). Yeah its more like MoH cuz you can just charge in and stuff...although I did that in CoD and still pwnd hardcore up the azz. I'm not sure what my k:d is because TC doesn't track but I know it's atleast a 1:1

You'll have to walk me through it Vash. Oh btw you still haven't given me your TC fc :/ Oh and I'm not as good as I was in CoD (I blame the chitastic weapons & huge health bar) so excuse me if we lose a game.
Eh I've played more TC and I'm gonna have to say...yeah it's grown on me too, even the gay matches where ppl vote for explosives (its equal, its not just one douche using rifle grenades like in CoD). Yeah its more like MoH cuz you can just charge in and stuff...although I did that in CoD and still pwnd hardcore up the azz. I'm not sure what my k:d is because TC doesn't track but I know it's atleast a 1:1

well in the statistics, under multiplaer statistics, it shows the # of kills and death so you just divide kills by death to get ratio.

i dont have wiispeak yet and this tuesday, ill be leaving the country for a month so i wont be online but after that i will be with wispeak. we'll play tomorrow.

Conduit Gripes

Ok so... Has anyone else been able to start a team deathmatch? I haven't been able to start one for about 2 weeks now. Every time the game starts it does that glitch where you start outside the level and the only thing you can do is reset the Wii. I loved this game when I first got it, but I'm slowly losing interest. The game's multiplayer is so bugged that it takes all the fun out of it. It's VERY annoying. Also... Why does everyone use "explosive" weapon set in CTF? Boring! Rocket launchers are banned from most fps deathmatches for a reason. Camping and shooting people with the rocket launcher is not skill. Well... the only real solution I guess is, I'll sell my Wii and get CODMW2 for 360 when that comes out in November. It sux that the first decent fps on Wii was basically thrown together and wasn't bug tested correctly. This title has made me lose faith in the Wii as a competitor for top videogame system. Oh and one last thing. WTF is with them making it so you can only hear your friends on Wiispeak? What the hell were they thinking?

Ok so... Has anyone else been able to start a team deathmatch? I haven't been able to start one for about 2 weeks now. Every time the game starts it does that glitch where you start outside the level and the only thing you can do is reset the Wii. I loved this game when I first got it, but I'm slowly losing interest. The game's multiplayer is so bugged that it takes all the fun out of it. It's VERY annoying. Also... Why does everyone use "explosive" weapon set in CTF? Boring! Rocket launchers are banned from most fps deathmatches for a reason. Camping and shooting people with the rocket launcher is not skill. Well... the only real solution I guess is, I'll sell my Wii and get CODMW2 for 360 when that comes out in November. It sux that the first decent fps on Wii was basically thrown together and wasn't bug tested correctly. This title has made me lose faith in the Wii as a competitor for top videogame system. Oh and one last thing. WTF is with them making it so you can only hear your friends on Wiispeak? What the hell were they thinking?

It's done that 3 times on mine (the multiplayer glitch), aside from that, it's got great on line which is fun and highly rewarding.

Also does anyone find meleeing hard? It seems too sensitive and is not very accurate.

Last edited:
you guys are still here? wow. I've removed my faith from high voltage. nintendo's published games are the wii's only true hope if you want fun and graphics :/. Ubisoft might make a comeback though. Motion+ kicks ass

Back