the official mario galaxy help thread

i`ll awnser your question in a non-spoil type of way, since you`ll figure it out anyway once you buy it. your castle from n64 ver. is like the observatory grounds in galaxy. unlocking different floors/rooms in 64 is like unlocking different observatories. each observatory consists of 5 different galaxies you can launch to (including one bowser/jr. bowser based level)

hope i anwsered your question!

i currently have 30 stars

Can anyone help, on the first observatory on the beehive galaxy there is a splodge thing next to the stars, any one know what it is, no prankster comets are floating near it

andrewguy said:
warning to people who have just begun this game, do not look at previous posts due to spoilers. (some people might not co-op with the tags)

QUESTION: is the final boss hard? on a scale of 1-20 (petey pirahna for me: 6)

i you found petey a 6 id say final boss (see i didnt say who it was :)) is a 14 for you,

but i found no boss higher than a 5/20, i found this game far far far to easy

soz about double post

mushroomedmario said:
uhhh me gots a qustion

what galaxy is luigi in the second time?

he appears in space junk galaxy star 1. he also appears in the beehive galaxy one time, and very first galaxy, i think thats the only 3 times he appears, hope i helped

my question

where are the three green stars i have these 2

from the level where you in a dome of water, and theres a green tube at the bottom,
and the one luigi give you in space junk galaxy and he says it is his

Last edited:
question:
how many times does luigi actually get lost?

question:
i heard a rumor that once you get all 120 stars, you'll unlock another galaxy. well, if this is true, does that mean the galaxy has a star in it? and if so, then there really must be 121 stars.

question:
do the bowser battles get harder? (like: 1st bowser = easy, 2nd bowser = normal, 3rd bowser = hard) because i've only beaten 2 and it got a bit harder

andrewguy said:
question:
how many times does luigi actually get lost?

question:
i heard a rumor that once you get all 120 stars, you'll unlock another galaxy. well, if this is true, does that mean the galaxy has a star in it? and if so, then there really must be 121 stars.

question:
do the bowser battles get harder? (like: 1st bowser = easy, 2nd bowser = normal, 3rd bowser = hard) because i've only beaten 2 and it got a bit harder

Question 1, 3 i think

Question 2, unknown but
iv heard many people say they have 121 stars so i think so

Question 3. yes and no,
1st 2 bowser battles were almost identically easy. 3rd one, is longer and harder but still really easy

-is the final bowser kind of the same as the first two, just like n64?
or is it totally different?

-is the music for the final bowser battle better than the other bowser battle music?

dont remember about music,

but final bowser battle, is almost same as other 2 except hes longer, and slighlty harder still not hard, though i didnt loose a life.

he set in 3 stages all, on a small ball like other 2, hes still easy just harder than before, but better than the other 2

Am I doing something wrong? When I save the game before I switch off theWii or go to play another game it tells me it's saved but when I go back it just starts from where Mario wakes up and has to go off chasing the rabbits.

you must beat the gateway galaxy before you can save.

question:
i know a bout the red star (fly mario) that you can unlock and is simmilar to the wing cap, but are there other colored stars that you can unlock?

Back