the official mario galaxy help thread

ravelbone said:
ok, i have spent over an hour tryin to find the grand finale galaxy. it said it is unlocked, but i have no idea where it is.

:D Take the green star :D

So i just bought the game, im up to the 2ndplanet and im stuck on the part where they direct you to aim the hand and click a to jump on the circle in the air on the last circle i see the orange star but it always shoots me back to the ground...help?

i need help beating bowser. i am at the stage where i am about to save princess peach, adn bowser rolls around like a rock and then jumps up and down, but i can't figure out what to do. can anyone help please.

when he rolls around like a rock he shows his face out. You have have to spin in to his face. Any other part and you loose a life.

60 stars so far and have opened the bowser final stage :)

Can you explain in detail to me how to do the super, super long jumps? I can do the regular long jumps, but can't do the type I see peope doing on the videos in youtube. I can't get through the purple coins in toytime. It's my last star. I can't release Luigi until I can win this one and it's so disappointing. I've tried it over 100 times. Thanks so much.

those purple coins were a pain in the butt it took me forever but i got past it. it's been awhile since i played it. but there are 2 long jumps you can do. one is the triple jump 3 jumps in a row and he jumps long not needed on this board though. on this one all you do is run and hold down the jump button a second and as he squats let go and he jumps long. on that board it takes a long time to find a pattern and just be quick.

this game takes a long time to beat... how do i get to collecting all the stars. Like how long did it take you guys?
82(2).gif

i was wrong on the long jump, it's been a while since i played it, i think it's when you run hold down b for a sec then push a to jump.
i collected all the stars and i don't know how many hours, but it's along time many many hours to get them all.

Help me find the 120th star...

I finally made it through 119 stars - and yet the indicator at the start says I have 01 remaining. I've already played the Bowser's Galaxy Reactor after 60 (and it's one of my 119 stars according to the map). The map also says a new galaxy has appeared - but I have no idea how to get to it. Does anyone know what that final galaxy is, and how to get that last star?

Can anyone help me???

Go to the map and check the list rather than the actual map. Go down the list and you should find one without a star. That should get you pointed in the right direction. It's probably one of the "hidden" galaxies.

Better way to check it is go to the map and each level that you have complettely finished will have a crown on top of it. The one that does not have is the one were you find your lone star. Hope this helps.

I got this game when it was released and plaed on and off and completed 120 stars last saturday after 3 months of not playing. Now have 62 as luigi :). I love this game.

Back