The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Gg to KKHAN and his friend. Haha it was like we were the dream team for those games. Apologies for dipping, i had multiple invites to tend to :( but when we were playing, YOU KEPT TAKING MAH KILLS.

Haha its all good.

Clan war [+] vs [CM]. 42-20, Memorial, [+]: 61-41, Industrial [+], 42 -23, Sewers, [+]. Overall result, [+] win.

I would like to give kudos to anyone that died at my hands in Conflict late last night around 12:30am EST so I could get to lvl 54! Just kidding! Actually, nice game to NARCISSIST and SyrSyr!

Pfft. Try 28-0 for me. Such a win game. Pity it had to end before i hit 30.

bxym, did you add me on ge yet? You havent shown up. And sorry bout SSM. Us people at [+] are loving and caring if you'd give it a thought. Or a clan alliance. Up to you.

bxym, did you add me on ge yet? You havent shown up. And sorry bout SSM. Us people at [+] are loving and caring if you'd give it a thought. Or a clan alliance. Up to you.
sorry for laving tonight but me boys at X-force was calling, clan wars

No sorry u were too late Epsil0n I already started my clan LPM anyone can join just read the rules but thanks anyway

Its good KKHAN, I was getting a ton of mass invites :p And okay bxym.

Re-posting to this thread as requested...

Playing as "THE EVIL ONE," I am finally at lvl 56. Because I have accumulated all that xp honestly over a long time of playing, I feel I can hold my own against just about anyone in the online multiplayer. However, I have to admit, there are still some players in this game that no matter how long I play, I just don't know that I would ever be able to get to the skill lvl that I could take them down consistently. We all know "that player." These are the folks that you enter a match, see their name, roll your eyes, and think to yourself, "oh boy...here we go again...I got my work cut out for me now." And then you do well enough to only finish second with a mere 2/3 of their kill count. I just want to take the time to acknowledge a few of these players, who consistently time and time again have whipped me sideways, and thus made me a better player:

<KWAEL> - I can only aspire to your level of proxyton-ness
}[atman - Pure skill indeed
IRISHsteve - Going 30-0 in conflict must get boring after a while
Skywarp - one word: fast.

PS - This doesn't mean I am conceding victory to you folks, just my respect that you have earned. :)

Back