The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Just wish it had a better sound. Sounds like you're shooting with a bird.
Lol - sound doesn't really bother me. I play mostly with my tv muted since someone is usually asleep. Good games this morning, Goldie. I got bored with my name so was playing as 'Grape Ape'.

Last edited:
GG's Bakura.... sorry I had to leave so quickly. I had a hospital appointment, I was nearly late lol :D

No worries; hope everything is ok. You seem to have a fan out there. I bumped into someone running as {g0ldie}a$ap earlier.

Thread revival! Koopa - I was glad to party up but hosting has been horrible lately. And somehow I always seem to be terrible when I'm in a lobby with you. Hope my hosting gave you better performance than you've had lately...I'd love to know how it looked on your end. Goldie - cant believe you hosted over me the other day - that almost never happens. I was glad I got separated from the group that first match so I could get a good test. That was about the best I've played recently, and I couldn't touch Kev. Man, did he have a good match...bummer for him the match ended at 29-0!

I run around as Judd Nelson too. Dont make me break out "the gunz" on you tampa.
*Sev flexes her biceps*

Something about "do you even lift???" or something blah blah blah crappy smart retort yadda yadda...pft.

Something about "do you even lift???"

Do+you+even+splash+_284a79061ef002d9fdc9b8afe2a5cd95.png

Back