The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

^That picture is so ugly. Whyyyyyy???

@MISTER FIST: GG's in the last couple days. I see you started an alt, up to level 26 I think??

Your idea of beauty is no better than your skill as a hero. Magikarp is one magnificent bastard, and everyone but you agrees with me. Right guys?

... ... ... Guys?

36-9 TC 10-9-13.jpg

GG's to all who took part in this one! 36-9 in TC. I believe this is the most kills I've gotten in a random TC game yet! Thanks!

@MISTER FIST: GG's in the last couple days. I see you started an alt, up to level 26 I think??

indeed, I think I saw you again earlier today! Its fun playing with an alt although my wiimote is starting to break constantly. Possibly I should buy a PS2 and get GTA or something!

indeed, I think I saw you again earlier today!

Yeah, I've been playing under IGN's associated with my yellow labrador, Spartacus. I've been using "a yellow lab" and "MyDogSparty" in the last couple days. I tried using "MrFistsTROLL" the other day to get your attention - but then you logged off as soon as I got into one of your lobbies. LOL

I'm surprised I haven't run into you yet!

You probably have and just didn't know it! I've been playing mostly conflict, TC, and heroes.

@Koopa - yeah, that was a bummer. Yesterday made up for it, though. Hate running into that JF:) guy, though. I've played him loads and he is always at least using proxies if not the Nasty as well. @Splash - it seemed like you were referencing something but it was obviously lost on me. @Tampa - I keep trying to troll you, but can't ever get into the lobby! Imma try to drag you into a conflict match next time I see you on. I want a shotty rematch!

GG's to all of you, even to that one called "thebomb" and that hax with the sigmus/stacked-gadgets loadout.

Later.

@Cobalt:
We just played what I thought was one of the ugliest, spamiest Station map conflict matches ever. I won with 25-20. Noticed you left the game just as the "end of game" warning started beeping at 10 secs left....wondered why... GGs

TAKE THE LOSS LIKE A MAN. DON'T LEAVE AT THE END.

Then, just to make things dumber... < KWAEL > entered the lobby after you left. I got a kick out of that.

Thank you all tonight for alowing me the pleasure of killing you all in that Conflict one... ahhh that was... therapeutic.

GG's in Heroes also.

l
a
t
e
r

PS: a little gay love never hurts anyone. :-*

Back