The whole Twilight Realm idea...

believeinapathy

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
5201-2863-7583-7320
Um.. I just met Zelda. So the king of twilight came to Hyrule.... attacked with shadow creatures.... and plunged hyrule into darkness. I dont understand the whole spirit thing though. Why are they spirit. I mean, i know they got turned into them. And how can they not see me. And if your in the Twilight realm.... Are they in there too? and if so why cant they see you. I know, complicated. Im just trying to get the whole people being spirits thing down. Help?

Did the king seperate the world into two realms... and the people dont know the twilight one exists but are still living in hell in the other dimesion?

Well the twilight that setled on hyrule is sort of an extention from other realm (like a take over) and beings from the realm of light cant exist in that realm so they become spirits but can still see the monsters. Link doesn't become a spirit because his well link. hope that helped!

you find out later in the game in :spoiler alert: the desert and midna tells you in other various places

Back