Twilight Link!

Titanium_Mario

GIVE ME YOUR MII
Sep 23, 2006
Paris Texas
Ok here goes i did the rock in the fence glitch, and got to twilight link by hitting the side of the Twilight Door with my Wooden Sword. I beat the shadow beasts. and got the vessel of light, and I don't want to find a way to get the tears; I want to see if I can pass the thing completely and the see what happens oh by the way i'm still link in case any of you didn't know.
Now on to how you pass without Midna hounding you day and twilight.
I think what you need to do is get onto where she says you cant go. which would be the going to hyrule field from the lantern dudes place.
The farthest ive gotten was right next to the fence, so im gonna try side stepping from the spot and see if i can do it fast enough so that Midna wont have a chance to interrupt me.
any suggestions.

Is it that hard to understand so much that you have to say HUH! I mean comon
start a new file get to day two get your sword and slingshot
put and rock near the edge of the fence with the bridge before you speak to the kids
side jump so get get caught in the bridge roll your way to the center hit the cent post facing towards the bridge save the kid you go back home
go to day three do the same thing and dont talk to ilia and hit the door of twilight in its right corner

wii points, what it means and how i get them.

Im new at this and i want to know what i have to do to get wii points and how can i get wii points.:shocked:

Back