lol the good old phrase rings in my mind:

agruing over the internet is like racing in the specail olympics,

even if you win your still a retard :lol:

manred said:
SantaClaws said:
You obviously haven't played Halo 3

OMG graphix
Nor have you played COD4.

:lol:How could you compare that video to the 360 and PS3?

And you have never played Crysis :lol: :lol:

-----------

Joking aside, i would like to mention 1080p is 1080p. Both the 360 and PS3 can output in that resolution. It's all up to the developers of the game to get high resolution textures, high-poly models, and good algorithms to calculate physics, water, etc.

Aside from that, the PS3, on paper, is the most powerful console of the 3. How well the devs utilize that power is up to them, and it involves time and money and it's always about time and money. The 360 is the most like the PC and since it has been out longer than all three, the 360 is the easiest to develop for and devs have had enough time and practice to tweak the 360 to get good graphics. Look at the Wii, SMG for example looks amazing on the system. Compare that to crappy looking games like Alien Syndrome. It's all about how much time and money publishers put into making the games.

And anyways, a well built PC will always blow the other consoles out of the water. :cornut: :cornut:

Last edited:
uhh yeah, those graphix are a joke compared to the PS3.

just put Brawl_Queen on ignore. Shes an idiot.

Last edited:
Well we will come back to this one once factor 5 and others show their wares. As for the other crap just ignore it! You see this is why I like typed messages rather than headsets.

Caliko said:
Damn. I get an email about this thread and I take the time on my slow ass computer to get here. And when I get here I see this ****. When geeks start **** on forums I just drop it cause its off topic. I mean it's just the internet, ya'll don't know **** about each other. No offense to Dorkfish but I do agree that his comeback was rather lame and HIGHLY inaccurate. I'm not taking sides.

:sick: Damn this thread really died...

Lies...

I just cant think of anything other than stuff with explicit material!!! I dont wanna get banned yo...

COLDshiver said:
Look at the Wii, SMG for example looks amazing on the system. Compare that to crappy looking games like Alien Syndrome. It's all about how much time and money publishers put into making the games.

BINGO!! People look at poorly made Wii games and blame the grphics on the Wii. I'm sorry kids but it's not the Wii's fault.
Most developers see the Wii as "easy money" so they skip graphics as an element and finish games as soon as they can. Developers should be ashamed.

Let's hope Red Steel 2 isn't rushed. And let us wait for Factor 5 and the developer who's porting over Unreal Engine 3, and supposedly Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is gunna use FFXIII engine elements. It should be exciting.

Who's porting Unreal Engine 3...? I dont think the physics in UE3 is even possible for the Wii. I could be wrong though, just a theory from what ive heard, I really don't know enough about computers to say...

strommsarnac said:
RE: U3 Engine. Likely not, but that doesn't mean they can't use some of it. Happens all the time in the gaming world.

Yes, that's what I meant. A company(UE3 won't disclose who) is porting a version of UE3 to Wii.
How much UE3 will Wii see? Only time will tell
On what game/s? Only time will tell
How will it turn out? Only time... well you know the rest..

Last edited:
Japanese people are on the ball when it comes to grphics esspecially with the ps3..I've just played soo much of it now,that when i play the wii it just doesnt compare in graphics.

T3kNi9e said:
Yea he's right I found it

http://games.kikizo.com/news/200711/083.asp

So we wont know how great it looks until it comes out. On the plus side Red Steel used a modified Unreal Engine 2 and it looks nice on the Wii, UE3 should be better... Assuming the developers are actually good at what they do...

Yupp!! I don't post rumors. I hope all is well with UE3 on Wii. This will encourage developers to get off their ass and actually put more thought into Wii graphics. Also I hear Factor 5 is willing to share their engine. So with these engines there should be no excusses for poor graphics from developers.

Here is the gamecube Tech Test Labeled Rebirth utilizing capabilities to 100%

It's a mix of Cg and realtime graphics

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=DepTgBPgsXI[/MEDIA]

Back