The wiik is upon us! (for ze Americans)

Pieman147 said:
While I'm at home staying up all night my mom will be camping out getting me the following...

Wii Console
Wiimote and nunchuk
Legend of Zelda
Super Monkey Ball
Red Steel
Elebits

Go moms!
Elebits isnt a launch title anymore :hand:
And by the way , Your mom sounds like the type of mom that would just do whatever she was told to. I mean i no nobody's mom who would go through so much to get his son/ daughter a system, Especialy if SHE has to pay for it.

GreyKirby said:
Your mom sounds like the type of mom that would just do whatever she was told to. I mean i no nobody's mom who would go through so much to get his son/ daughter a system, Especialy if SHE has to pay for it.
2nd

i wish my mom would do something like that for me

I went to the mall where EBGames is to see if any games were on display and guess what I found instead?! Yes, Wii was on display!!! Unfortunately, it was inside this little clear plastic box and it had this big sticker on the front and some styrofoam on the top half, but damn for what I could see, it looked nice!

There was someone at all times trying to peel away the big sticker. Currently, 6 days 5 hours 2 min 35 sec til launch!!!:D

We are so close! I remeber when I was still waiting for the release date of teh realese date of the erlease date of teh wii. Oh and by the way how many threads have alerady been made about this?

I_WANT_WII said:
We are so close! I remeber when I was still waiting for the release date of teh realese date of the erlease date of teh wii. Oh and by the way how many threads have alerady been made about this?
More than can be counted and seriously, I can't wait til Wii launches for this reason too: NO MORE LAUNCH THREADS!!!:yikes: :D

NateTheGreat said:
More than can be counted and seriously, I can't wait til Wii launches for this reason too: NO MORE LAUNCH THREADS!!!:yikes: :D

Buth then there will be "OH MY GAWD I GOTZ DA WII!!!"

nic7 said:
Here we are, its Nov. 12, and we are one week from launch. The excitement is building. The cash is increasing. Hype is building. Is anyone gonna miss it?

.....not really....the wait is killing me!!!
Now the real excitement will come when we get the Wii!
I really hope I dont have a heart attack on the drive home :lol:

UUUGGGHHH!!! im literally loosing sleep. it haunts my brain. i find myself daydreaming constantly. im payin sum1 to wait in line for me at midnight cuz i have to work!!! LOL

haha thats an genious thread name. " the WIIK is upon us" haha yeah guys one week its gonna go by fast.

whoishe said:
ya son im getting mine at 10:0o sunday also with tp and if u dont get tp with a wii you haft to be as dumn as o.j saying he was not guilty

I'm not getting Tp because I nearly fell asleep in every other Zelda game I've ever played...:zzz:

Seriously, I never got into the combat system.

Back