The worst boxarts of 2007

Cuz you're gay :)

I always thought the Orange Box looked stupid. It would have been better if they had it all orange, with the Lambda symbol on it.

Kind of like this but, orange and "The Orange Box"

halflife.gif

T3kNi9e said:
Cuz you're gay :)

I always thought the Orange Box looked stupid. It would have been better if they had it all orange, with the Lambda symbol on it.

Kind of like this but, orange and "The Orange Box"

halflife.gif
Actually it's because the wolf and the scenary in the background blen nicely together and sort of remind me of "The Chronicles of Narnia"

To laugh twice you obviously find it pretty funny.

I like the Mercury Meltdown Revolution box. Its tasteful. And does anyone know what that thing in 11 actually is?

Because Wii is the go-to system for stupid games. And handhelds are very popular with kids. And a lot of parents buy games for kids. And a lot of parents wouldn't recognize a crappy game if the title was called "Crappy Game DS" and written in brown.

Books and rocks, that one made me laugh the hardest. Almost all of those were funny, the kittens, that creepy girl :lol:

I think the thing in Touch Detectives is supposed to be like a mole or a weasel or something. Some sort of small rodenty mammal that's the Main characters pet.

But it looks kinda like a wang...

Back