Thinking of buying a 360? ::FAQ::

CocoSSBB

Pikachu
Feb 25, 2008
New Jersey
Wait, a friend of mine told me that in certain games (such as Halo 3) if you do good online, you'll get microsoft points. Is that true?

Also, is Frontlines: Fuel of War worth it for a die-hard FPS fan?

Foosoo

Banned
Feb 24, 2008
Currently in England
You can get microsoft points by entering and winning certain competitions on halo 3. You can achieve gamerscore points on halo 3 by playing online.

Yeah I would say get frontlines if you love FPS's.

CocoSSBB

Pikachu
Feb 25, 2008
New Jersey
Thanks for the help. I'm probably gonna get 360 since I'm getting like $300 for my birthday... :cool:

EDIT: Nevermind, my mom "forbids" it. She says i don't need another gaming system (even though I almost NEVER play my PS2 anymore, leaving me with my Wii), and I don't have enough money, which I do.

Last edited:

Spamman

You suck compared to me
Mar 18, 2008
Camalot
Wiinoob said:
Can you play original xbox games, like Halo, on the Xbox 360 version of live?
Yes they recently released an update to do that but Halo 1 didnt have online halo 2 does.

Spamman

You suck compared to me
Mar 18, 2008
Camalot
CocoSSBB said:
Wait, a friend of mine told me that in certain games (such as Halo 3) if you do good online, you'll get microsoft points. Is that true?

Also, is Frontlines: Fuel of War worth it for a die-hard FPS fan?
No you get achievement points.

If you have an OK computer get Battlefield 2 its like Frontlines: Fuel of War
but better. BF2 has 64 players and 32 giant maps. Frontlines: Fuel of War doesnt have splitscreen so I treat it like a computer game :(. If any thing get Gears of War. That's some hardcore stuff :cornut:

Spamman

You suck compared to me
Mar 18, 2008
Camalot
CocoSSBB said:
Thanks for the help. I'm probably gonna get 360 since I'm getting like $300 for my birthday... :cool:

EDIT: Nevermind, my mom "forbids" it. She says i don't need another gaming system (even though I almost NEVER play my PS2 anymore, leaving me with my Wii), and I don't have enough money, which I do.
Sell your ps2 then you wont have "too many systems" :tard:

Spamman

You suck compared to me
Mar 18, 2008
Camalot
Sovieto said:
just now?

nice hoep you get it soon and joined the online revolution!!!!

yah that was corny...:prrr: :nonod:
I am sorry that this is about your sig. but ALL THOSE GAMES WERE NOT FPS ONLY TWO OF THEM WERE. :tard: pay attention :wtf:

Spamman

You suck compared to me
Mar 18, 2008
Camalot
Lilobot said:
Seriously you can get one free from the site that was on CNN all you have to do is click on this link to get started http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4556098 get and offer I used stamps because it was the cheapest and get some referrals then it will be in the mail in 2 weeks. You can also do this with the iPhone
http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4556098 same thing just repeat.

Asia
:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :shocked: :sick: :sick: :mad2:

...*#&@ing spamers!!! Get off my internet!!!!!

OP
S

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Spamman said:
I am sorry that this is about your sig. but ALL THOSE GAMES WERE NOT FPS ONLY TWO OF THEM WERE. :tard: pay attention :wtf:
dude, youre spamming btw with all these posts.

and i know, my quote is for a counter when people say all 360 has is FPS. and technically, NONE of those games were FPS...

Spamman

You suck compared to me
Mar 18, 2008
Camalot
Sovieto said:
dude, youre spamming btw with all these posts.

and i know, my quote is for a counter when people say all 360 has is FPS. and technically, NONE of those games were FPS...
Oh sorry. I didnt know it was sarcastic.lol

I'm reffering to the monty python spam sketch.

ironmikela

WiiChat Member
Mar 10, 2009
Good deals

They had some good deals that I saw at www.storevera.com on the 360, but I just had to get the wii. Nintendo is going into a whole other dimension in gaming.. I like that better

Latest posts