Thinking of buying a 360? ::FAQ::

Wait, a friend of mine told me that in certain games (such as Halo 3) if you do good online, you'll get microsoft points. Is that true?

Also, is Frontlines: Fuel of War worth it for a die-hard FPS fan?

You can get microsoft points by entering and winning certain competitions on halo 3. You can achieve gamerscore points on halo 3 by playing online.

Yeah I would say get frontlines if you love FPS's.

Thanks for the help. I'm probably gonna get 360 since I'm getting like $300 for my birthday... :cool:

EDIT: Nevermind, my mom "forbids" it. She says i don't need another gaming system (even though I almost NEVER play my PS2 anymore, leaving me with my Wii), and I don't have enough money, which I do.

Last edited:
Wiinoob said:
Can you play original xbox games, like Halo, on the Xbox 360 version of live?
Yes they recently released an update to do that but Halo 1 didnt have online halo 2 does.

CocoSSBB said:
Wait, a friend of mine told me that in certain games (such as Halo 3) if you do good online, you'll get microsoft points. Is that true?

Also, is Frontlines: Fuel of War worth it for a die-hard FPS fan?
No you get achievement points.

If you have an OK computer get Battlefield 2 its like Frontlines: Fuel of War
but better. BF2 has 64 players and 32 giant maps. Frontlines: Fuel of War doesnt have splitscreen so I treat it like a computer game :(. If any thing get Gears of War. That's some hardcore stuff :cornut:

CocoSSBB said:
Thanks for the help. I'm probably gonna get 360 since I'm getting like $300 for my birthday... :cool:

EDIT: Nevermind, my mom "forbids" it. She says i don't need another gaming system (even though I almost NEVER play my PS2 anymore, leaving me with my Wii), and I don't have enough money, which I do.
Sell your ps2 then you wont have "too many systems" :tard:

Sovieto said:
just now?

nice hoep you get it soon and joined the online revolution!!!!

yah that was corny...:prrr: :nonod:
I am sorry that this is about your sig. but ALL THOSE GAMES WERE NOT FPS ONLY TWO OF THEM WERE. :tard: pay attention :wtf:

Lilobot said:
Seriously you can get one free from the site that was on CNN all you have to do is click on this link to get started http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4556098 get and offer I used stamps because it was the cheapest and get some referrals then it will be in the mail in 2 weeks. You can also do this with the iPhone
http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4556098 same thing just repeat.

Asia
:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :shocked: :sick: :sick: :mad2:

...*#&@ing spamers!!! Get off my internet!!!!!

Spamman said:
I am sorry that this is about your sig. but ALL THOSE GAMES WERE NOT FPS ONLY TWO OF THEM WERE. :tard: pay attention :wtf:
dude, youre spamming btw with all these posts.

and i know, my quote is for a counter when people say all 360 has is FPS. and technically, NONE of those games were FPS...

Sovieto said:
dude, youre spamming btw with all these posts.

and i know, my quote is for a counter when people say all 360 has is FPS. and technically, NONE of those games were FPS...
Oh sorry. I didnt know it was sarcastic.lol

I'm reffering to the monty python spam sketch.

Good deals

They had some good deals that I saw at www.storevera.com on the 360, but I just had to get the wii. Nintendo is going into a whole other dimension in gaming.. I like that better

Back