This aint from nintendo but i found out....

d_k

Blahhh
Jan 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
7162-8575-3268-1906
that apple made a consle i forgot the name will post later
but yea it only sold 46 thousand it was sadder than dreamcast
but wouldnt it be awesome if wii and apple join forces since its not fair that sony and microsoft are computer brands and nintendo isnt so lyk thats bad
and then there will an IwII with built in Ipod or sumthing lol =]=]=]
so yea i thought it was intresting that there was a system lyk that

and it sold for 600 dollors woah

o wait heres link

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/05/28/pc-world-says-apples-pippin-is-the-worst/

Yeah, they only made a few thousand of them, and there was only 21 games ever made for the system (all crap.) It was actually a joint effort between Bandai and Apple, and the only company making games for it was bandai. This was back when Bandai was only really known in the states for the Power Rangers.

But, with awesome titles like "Exotic Sushi" I'm amazed it failed. :ciappa:

There's been rumors that apple might be trying to get back into the console world, following a few recent patents. If they do, they can take heart in the fact that they can't possibly do any worse.

wow i didnt know that they had a system...i can believe they will make a console...thats something that i think will happen a little laterr...

It looks pretty cool, but it feels chunky at the same time. Some companies are not meant to enter the games industry and Apple is one of them. :lol:
I personally think that they are great with their music, so they should stick with it.

it'd be interesting to see another apple console for the next generation though. not saying id buy it but with new technologies and what not i bet they could some up with something interesting.

that is one ugly system..considering apple thinks they are so sleek.

If apple had the resources Microsoft has. of course bill gates had to be a little ass and steal apple's system before they patend it.

I've never liked bill gates, but i've liked microsoft.

i agree that would be cool for nintendo and apple to work together but wouldn't that mean u'll have to buy some upgrades for ur wii or buy a new wii?

d_k said:
it was sadder than dreamcast

Whoa you must be new
Last time I checked the Dreamcast was good

Back