Took Vacation time from Nov 16th thru Nov 21st

Sabin

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2006
Wisconsin
Well, since I'm the manager where I work, I do all the scheduling. And guess who is taking off that entire week?? :wink:

I am getting so damn anxious. I'm hoping to have two PS3's and have them sold and shipped before the 19th even hits. Then have plenty of money to do what I want with the Wii. I was 1st in line for the PS3 at EBGames, and intend to camp at Walmart for the second. Since I was first in line at EB for the Wii for reservations, I don't have to camp for that.

Anybody else taking off of work for this?

me not really my life is more important than games but im in europe so it comes out on a friday so i get the whole weekend i could play for 34 straight thats gonna be sweet

GreyKirby said:
2 PS3s and 1 wii o_O so your going to sell the 2 PS3s or just one? Man your loaded o_O

No, not keeping either of the PS3s. I have no reason to have that system.

ah yes someone who has a life. I too scheduled the 17th to the 21st off paid for it too! Not gonna do the ps3 thing, its either xmas for me and my kids or ps3....hmm wii is cheaper and more cutting edge as far as games go...I get a fat tax return in feb. so I iwll hunt for my ps3 then and when it gets more games.Right now zelda and madden are #1 on my list. I feel ya brother, work for a living. You wont see me saying I cut lawns for a summer to buy a wii...LOL....LMAO sorry children I have hair down there!

Sabin said:
Well, since I'm the manager where I work, I do all the scheduling. And guess who is taking off that entire week?? :wink:

I am getting so damn anxious. I'm hoping to have two PS3's and have them sold and shipped before the 19th even hits. Then have plenty of money to do what I want with the Wii. I was 1st in line for the PS3 at EBGames, and intend to camp at Walmart for the second. Since I was first in line at EB for the Wii for reservations, I don't have to camp for that.

Anybody else taking off of work for this?
Sounds awesome for you.

daddyfatsackz said:
ah yes someone who has a life. I too scheduled the 17th to the 21st off paid for it too! Not gonna do the ps3 thing, its either xmas for me and my kids or ps3....hmm wii is cheaper and more cutting edge as far as games go...I get a fat tax return in feb. so I iwll hunt for my ps3 then and when it gets more games.Right now zelda and madden are #1 on my list. I feel ya brother, work for a living. You wont see me saying I cut lawns for a summer to buy a wii...LOL....LMAO sorry children I have hair down there!

I hear ya. Lot's of people on here talking about school, and asking their parents to get out of school for this stuff. I figured there had to be some people on here that are around my age :).

I've got some vacation time to burn up with work, so that entire time will be paid time off :). Can't complain about that!

word sabin its good to be grown...lol no crackling voice, strange urges.LMAO sorry alot of these kids are beefing with me over my Raiders stuff.LOL Ill make sure to lay some mean farts mouth height during launch.

LOL, I put in for 3 days off starting the 19th! 3 days of gaming before going back to work should be a good enough start at zelda ;)

pizzaluvr said:
i get thanksgiving week off of school :)
Well if I get mine on the 19th I have school monday and a half day tuesday so I think I can play Sunday and then tough it out through school monday and tuesday and then Wednesday through Sunday there is no school and all Wii

I'm kinda sick of people who are saying people don't have a life. You have no place to judge. Just beacause someone likes video games alot, does not mean they don't have a life, retards. I manage to juggle my fiance, school, and my job, along with hanging with my friends and gaming. So shut your mouths unless you personally knows these dudes. Have a ****in' fantabulous day! :D

Back