Top ten things to do with your PS3 whil waiting for new games

Its only funny if you want to bash on PS3. Ive seen people set a PS3 on fire, thrown repeatedly at the wall, tossed high in the air and left not to be caught, thrown off the top a building, cigarettes being put out on the PS3. Its all on youtube if your interested.

Shiftfallout said:

Fanboyism - Leave it at the door please

Yes i know this is a predominantely Nintendo Wii community, but we also have many members who own additional gaming consoles.

This section is for discussion of the Playstation 3 console, and is in no way exempt from the site rules and guidelines. Meaning no trolling, flaming or thread crapping purely because you dislike the PS3 console.

Discussion and debate is welcomed provided it is mature and as objective as possible, the fanboyism needs to be stop.

If reading about the PS3 annoys you then please dont visit this section of the forum.

OP, im sorry but what part of this do you not understand?

Actually, instead of judging by a post and a sig, I am NOT a fanboy. I would love to get my hands on a PS3 and an Xbox 360. And even if the last one did not include the "Wii stand" I would have still posted it, because it is funny.

It isn't a ps3 thread until nfanboy comes and bashes it, lol.

There's nothing wrong with you being a fanboy, nfanboy, but you are just way too annoying to the limit with your fanboyism for most.

Shiftfallout said:
in your dreams kid.

Least I dont put fugly pictures of myself on the internet and have a name that sounds like a lesbian snack.

You really are losing it aren't you? Like I've asked you before why must you personally attack EVERYONE who responds to your posts? It was JOKE...plain and simple. Calm the **** down. Yes we read what you said. And guess what? It didn't make a difference....

P.S. I'm loving the pinata and grilling idea. It would be a pretty good doorstop or footstool too I have to admit

Shiftfallout said:
hmm Hitler was a fanboy too. He supported one race and attacked all the others.

hmmm yeah fanboys are good.

Sorry what. Yes european history is directly linked with video games, Hitler was a total Aryan fanboy that just got flamed too hard one day in the treaty of Versailles chatroom so he decided he would pursue the final solution because of fanboys. Not because of his upbringing, but because of fan boys. Not because of his position in the military or his natural orator skills, but it was the fan boys.
Shift I have to say that is your cleverest post to date, even topping

Shiftfallout said:
Oh and for your wonderful job at fixing mistakes, it might warm your cold little heart to know it wasnt a mistake. Intentional rather due to the fact i didnt feel like adding a 're. I tend to do it a lot, if it bugs you then im totally fine with it.

(also saying your, instead of you're, is a mistake as they mean different things, one meaning possesion ['that is your dog'] and the other is applying a characteristic of some sort ['you're a dog'])

Also there is one thing that the list missed out, the best use of a ps3 is actually folding@home

paintba||er said:

Well I would have to agree with that with the exception of keyblade who will probably be banned pretty soon.

Ooh, I haven't seen much of Keyblade, but I'm pretty sure I'll be getting annoyed with him soon enough.

Back