Tough Choice

Bliss

WiiChat Member
Aug 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
:shocked: Ok so im finding this to be a pretty tough choice..with Guitar Hero comin out the 28th, BWii the 29 and also Man Hunt 2 the 29th dont know which to get on release date...i mean i def have all 3 by christmas but the real question is which one for now????:shocked:

Last edited:
yea i was leaning more towards Bwii

BWii hands down. But that's only because I'm not interested in Guitar Hero and Manhunt is banned in the UK.

If MH2 was unedited, I would have bought that for sure on release. I'll still get it, but I'm definitely not as excited as I once was. I'll probably end up with GH3 first, and am still trying to decide if BWII is going to be worth it. It almost seems like RTS-lite with some basic 3rd person fighting thrown in. But this is coming from a PC perspective of RTS games, and 3rd/1st person fighters where there isn't any auto-aiming/lock abilities.

But GH3 for sure, and MH2 at some point in the future. That's if it doesn't get horrible reviews due to the cuts - I believe IGN gave the unedited version a 90%+ in the preview they did a while back.

AtomicB said:
Just wait a week more and get Super Mario Galaxy. IGN seems blown away by it.
Super Mario Galaxy is a no brainer, that will def be inside my wii on release date

Battalion Wars 2 is looking like your best bet.
Although Galaxy is coming out a few days later on in November, and thats looking like a killer game as well.

I agree with BWII mainly cause its online and looks fantastic...
To be honest, so many good games are coming out in the next 4-5 weeks that I am going to be broke :crazy:

Mr.NiceGuy said:
I agree with BWII mainly cause its online and looks fantastic...
To be honest, so many good games are coming out in the next 4-5 weeks that I am going to be broke :crazy:

yea def and with christmas comin..im not gonna have any money for anything

manufan15 said:
Are you interested in MohH2? If not, I'd say Bwii or Galaxy.

oh yea i am def interested in mohh2...i love shooters...i was a huge socom player

i say GH3 all the way because you will have so much fun with that game, and you know it wont suck

Back