Toy's R' Us - Buy 2 get 1 Free - on All Wii Games

No it only runs until the 21st. The 22nd is Thanksgiving, so they are closed, and the 23rd is Black Friday, so there will be new deals.

Speaking of Black Friday, KB Toys is doing buy 1 video game, get 1 free (an even better deal than Toys R Us!)

in UK a while back we had basically the same deal,

although possibly better, ours was buy 1 get 1 half price,

does this deal apply to the games that didn't come out? I mean can I buy nights and chocobo's dungeon for $100 and get super smash bros brawl for free even though all 3 games didn't come out yet?

My mom picked up SMG, GH3, and MP3 today for me for Christmas. I'm going to just take the MP3 to Wal-Mart or something and get store credit. I don't want the game; however, that means I got the other two for only $90 (so basically, I got SMG for free).

Atomheart said:
My mom picked up SMG, GH3, and MP3 today for me for Christmas. I'm going to just take the MP3 to Wal-Mart or something and get store credit. I don't want the game; however, that means I got the other two for only $90 (so basically, I got SMG for free).

Bad call on trading in Metroid. It is an awesome game. Unless its just not your style..

:shocked:
RivalDestiny said:
In the celebration of the 1 year anniversary of the Wii, TRU will be having a Buy 2 get 1 Free on ALL Wii games!

Also to Note:

Toys R' Us will reveal mystery deals on the 21st of November at midnight.

img038.jpg

(This will be held from November 18th to the 24th)

Rival's Games to Consider:
Metroid Prime 3
Super Mario Galaxy
Guitar Hero III
Medal of Honor 2: Heroes
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Battalion Wars
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaro's Treasure
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Ghost Squad (11/20/07)
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Soul Calibur Legends (11/20/07)
Trauma Center: New Blood
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Wow I wasn't aware of this :shocked:
Well thanks for the info!

If you look at the picture, it depicts and draws the attention of a generally younger crowd, with lots Disney/Nick games as well as lego and Bee Movie. However, your list that you made only proves to show that the Wii is very diverse in its games, and is welcoming to all games/game genres, especially those who are interested in utilizing its unique controller :O Just Look at the range of games.:crazy:

Atomheart said:
It looks stupid. I hate sci-fi stuff.

So you think it's stupid cause it looks stupid? Try it then give your opinion.

I went to ToysRus, but they barely had any Wii games, so I took the ad to Best Buy and I got Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Lego Star Wars, and Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 all for $100. Best Buy pwns.

ASHJN said:
No it only runs until the 21st. The 22nd is Thanksgiving, so they are closed, and the 23rd is Black Friday, so there will be new deals.

Speaking of Black Friday, KB Toys is doing buy 1 video game, get 1 free (an even better deal than Toys R Us!)

What's so bad is that several KB Toy stores don't even sell video games anymore. I know the two around here don't.

Dart28 said:
I went to ToysRus, but they barely had any Wii games, so I took the ad to Best Buy and I got Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Lego Star Wars, and Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 all for $100. Best Buy pwns.
you got ripped off.

Back