Tranformers actor not a big fan of the Wii or its fans.

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
It seems that actor Shia LaBeouf isn't much of a Nintendo Wii fan. In fact, it appears he's not even that fond of Wii gamers in general.

Below is a snippet taken from the Big Download interview with Shia LaBeouf, in which he's asked about the Wii Transformers game and then decides to unload on the Wii console and anyone that even owns one.

BD: Have you checked out the Wii Transformers game?

SL: I haven't been able to play the Wii game because my hand is broken. I've just been playing Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. I would imagine that the Wii experience will be like...I don't mess with the Wii, to be honest with you. It's kind of an amateur console. I'm not into the Wii thing.

BD: What's wrong with the Wii?

SL: This is how in a simple way you can find out if it's a gamer you want to play with. Ask them if they have a Wii. If they say yes, get the f*** out of there.

Well he certainly won't be getting a Christmas card from Nintendo Life this year. What do you think about Shia's disdain for Wii gamers? We'd love to hear what you have to say about it.

heres the link http://wii.nintendolife.com/news/2009/06/shia_labeouf_disses_the_wii

If his hand was broken how could he play ps3 or 360? that answer the Shia said for the question "whats wrong with the wii" is completely stupid and mean i think.

So what? He's entitled to his opinion of the Wii and its players. I have a Wii and after scrolling this site for about half a year, I too have developed a dislike for most Wii players, they tend to get very defensive and often unload large amounts of hate to the other consoles, more so than PS3 and Xbox360 fan boys.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people are upset/angry at what he said, but honestly....who gives a ****?

..." they tend to get very defensive and often unload large amounts of hate to the other consoles, more so than PS3 and Xbox360 fan boys...."

Ha, want to know why most of them are defensive? Because the 360 and PS3 fanboys unleash more hate. Its true. I was bored so I logged onto my friends user on some 360 site. They hate wii. Every chance they get they mock it out. Its only natural to defend ones self. As to SL, I dislike your movies anyway. If I ask who their favourite actor is and they say SL, get the f*** out of there.

Ive never even herd of him.

Im also of the section of people that says "I don't give a fuck what celebrates think"

He can say what he wants because he's had Megan Fox all over him. Cunt.

Oh no. I've completely lost faith in Nintendo and all it's associates because some actor of a **** franchise and film doesn't like me or Nintendo...

This is exactly why he doesnt like wii gamers.
Look at how you guys have reacted to Shia.Everyone starts to whine like a baby and go."Oh,how could he say such a thing about the Wii?"
When the Wii first came out, almost every wii owner in my 6th grade class(this was '07)said the wii was the best and the 360 was boring which aggravated me because at that time the ownly thing on the Wii was shovelware.So i kinda hate Wii owneres too,even though i am one.
They seem more immature than 360 or ps3 owners.(I also had a 360 but i got the ring of death and for inexplicable reasons,i cant send it to microsoft)

Look at how you guys have reacted to Shia.Everyone starts to whine like a baby and go."Oh,how could he say such a thing about the Wii?"
When the Wii first came out, almost every wii owner in my 6th grade class(this was '07)said the wii was the best and the 360 was boring which aggravated me because at that time the ownly thing on the Wii was shovelware.So i kinda hate Wii owneres too,even though i am one.
They seem more immature than 360 or ps3 owners.(I also had a 360 but i got the ring of death and for inexplicable reasons,i cant send it to microsoft)

Sorry mate. I will shutup. Just that what he said kind of pissed me off. Ah well, just some horrible actor. If they are not your friend, you hate them. I hate alot of ds and wii owners, along with ps3 and 360. Not hate hate, more as in dislike the fact of what they say. You can say some wii owners are imature faggots, but some are not. Guess some of them are tired of being laughed at by 360 fanboys. Trust me, just play some game online on 360 and you will notice a majority of those players are kids who think its funny to pretend to hurt someone or swear. Just my two cents. I know how you feel mate.

They seem more immature than 360 or ps3 owners.

Where did anyone say that? I'm pretty sure that most people who said he was a **** actor would think that regardless of whether he liked the Wii or not. Personally I couldn't care less what he thought, I'll still be buying Wii games and will still go and watch Transformers 2.

I find that 360 or PS3 owners are usually more immature than the Wii owners as it's always the 360/PS3 ones that are saying 'the Wii sux' (Shia is actually a good example of that immaturity). That may be because the average age for 360 is lower (i'd guess at around 14 years old), where as the Wii has both little kids and oldies. With me knowing more Wii oldies maybe I just don't hear the same amount of immaturity as you would in the school playground (shouldn't they be immature anyway though?).

I didn't make the Wii, PS3 or 360...so I have no reason to get defensive when other people bash them. I'll just buy what interests me and enjoy it.

Everyone has their own opinions
I prefer ------ over -----

The point is No one has to like the same things right? Cause everyone is diffrent?

Well, as the Wii has mostly shovelware games, I can understand his reasoning. There's nothing wrong with wanting to play some good fun games in high definition.
And honestly, if anyone is offended by this, get a life...

Back