Transformers Is A MUST SEE!

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Yeah, I Saw It. And It Kick Some Freakin Royal :ciappa:!

It Was Awesome. Period. Best Movie I've Seen. Like Lord Of The Rings? This Beats Them Combined... Like The Spiderman Trilogy? This Beats Them Combined.

I Even Got Two Autobot And Decepticon Balloons And A Megatron Pin! ^_^
My Cousin Got The Optimus Prime One... >_>

I Saw The Advanced Showing So I Saw The Movie 36 Hours Before It came Out To The Public!

If You're Anywhere Next To The Movie Theater, Grab Your Keys, Money, And GET YOUR ASS DOWN THERE!:yesnod:

I Feel Like A Nerd...:wtf:
But I'm A HAPPY NERD!:lol:
shiftjn4.png

I'll just have to go see it, won't I.

Arggggggg how i hate you all for seeing this before me, Im still undecided on what to watch on July 27th XD because simpson movie comes out then aswell XD

@7ticalm like damnnnnnnnn your strikers record of 100wins and 23 losses. My best since i got mine on friday is like 4 wins 17 loses >.>

i'm going to go to it this weekend or next week... my friends and i have been going to too many movies lately... but that isnt going to stop me. (the only reason im not seeing it this week is cuz two of the three friends i go to the movies with are out of town.) :yesnod:

yeah the special effects were legendary!!! in some of the battle sequences there was so much crap happening it was hard to watch. the one thing i didnt like though was that they didnt introduce the Deceptacon team that much. and when they did introduce one deceptacon he would die 5 minutes lat.

i really want to see this film but it will be a hard decision because when it comes out on 27th July in the UK, the Simpsons movie comes out on the same day so i dont know what one im going to see. i think ill go see Transformers though.:smilewinkgrin:

I freakin loved it. It was surprisingly good acting for a transforming robot action flick

The thing that surprised me most about that movie was the fact that despite how long it was, the action moved along so well that it seemed like it was only an hour and a half movie. It didn't drag along like some other longer recent films.

That mojo whatever review was one the worst reviews I've ever read. All the points they made were either 100% subjective, or flat-out wrong. The attacking of the military base was not a useless subplot. it was there for a reason.

So, you guys think that scene of Starscream flying off means a sequel?

I'm gonna go see ratatoullee with my brother tommorow. He's 11 years old. It's supposed to be a decent movie.

tank said:
I freakin loved it. It was surprisingly good acting for a transforming robot action flick

The thing that surprised me most about that movie was the fact that despite how long it was, the action moved along so well that it seemed like it was only an hour and a half movie. It didn't drag along like some other longer recent films.

That mojo whatever review was one the worst reviews I've ever read. All the points they made were either 100% subjective, or flat-out wrong. The attacking of the military base was not a useless subplot. it was there for a reason.

So, you guys think that scene of Starscream flying off means a sequel?

1) Totally agree

2) Make sure you use the spoiler feature of this forum

3) There is already a deal by dreamworks to make 2 sequels.

the one thing i didnt like though was that they didnt introduce the Deceptacon team that much

All of them were named off when they were heading to the Dam

I guess i'll see it, growing up I had some transformers. Come to think of it, there still paked up with all my GI Joes. Uh oh, time to make a killing on ebay! Now they just need a live action GI Joe movie and my childhood has gone full circle

Back