Trophies, Stickers and Songs

wiilike

Banned
Aug 21, 2007
This thread is basically just a hub to post the number of stickers, music and trophies that you have. I honestly doubt that anyone at this moment has EVERYTHING because ''according to my calculations'' it will take about 300hrs to get all of that (well, unless you've been playing for 300hrs). Also feel free to post other records you want to share.

andrewguy said:
This thread is basically just a hub to post the number of stickers, music and trophies that you have. I honestly doubt that anyone at this moment has EVERYTHING because ''according to my calculations'' it will take about 300hrs to get all of that (well, unless you've been playing for 300hrs). Also feel free to post other records you want to share.
I wish I have been playing for 300hrs:lol: , but I have more than 100 trophies, 200 stickers, and an odd number of songs.

roughly 120 hrs 652 stickers about 420 trophies and all sound tracks. dont feel like turning my wii on now to look at the exact information. about half my hours played is online and im not sure how much more i want to bother with the last 17 or so challenges/trophies.

300 hrs sounds excessive to get everything.

Lol I just finished the Challenge for 5000 coins collected in matches...took one 5 min match to do it :)

some challenges take a very long time or are very hard (ex. beat classic mode with every character, unlock all songs, beat boss battle mode on intense)

Back