Turok

Jslck630

FiGhT KlUb
Jan 6, 2008
pennsylvania
Wii Online Code
7702-6506-3298-6252
well im pissed early release 4 turok for xbox wen will we see this game i mean it is great 4 the wii isnt it?

Early release for 360? What're you talking about.

This game was never confirmed for Wii and I'm 90% sure it never will.

Turok 2 was good fun on N64, I'm sad its not gonna be on wii, though I probably wouldn't have bought it anyway if it was.

Turok was released early because stores broke street date. But alot of stores did it, so im guessing their was a mix up.

Anyway, why would you want Turok on Wii? The game scores were 71/72 on PS3/360. Knowing the history of porting games to Wii, they tend to take a big steep in quality so it would probably get 5's or low 6's on Wii.

Overall I give Turok a rent (according to reviews). They say the game is solid but lacks alot comparing it to other successful FPS games. I would only say Buy if you are really a big fan of Turok and Turok 2.

Not that I give game reviews much attention, but I saw Xplay's review on Turok where they mainly criticized its aiming/controls. Replace them with the wiimote, and I think you'd have a better game. But the dinos wouldn't look as pretty, so T3's probably right about the imaginary scores, which is why I don't give game reviews much attention.

They'll make a franchise out of anything. I remember playing the first Turok, its premise is that beyond shooting people...you can shoot dinosaurs. That's everything I gathered from the plot. If the Wii's library is flooded with quicky minigames, its competition is plagued by mindless shooters.

What do you mean it was made for it?

Made for it, as in... Wii uses point and click so therefore FPS are a perfect fit?
If so then Halo would be coming to Wii, but guess what? Its up to the publisher.

Jslck630 said:
wrd u rite

Dear God, LEARN TO SPELL!

Do all you people think you're "cute" when you spell like three-year-old idiots?

It's f&^%ing annoying as hell trying to squint with my BRAIN trying to decipher all the unintelligent crap that people post all over the internet thinking they're somehow so smart and funny spelng tings lyke dis 4 u!!

Transfixed said:
Dear God, LEARN TO SPELL!

Do all you people think you're "cute" when you spell like three-year-old idiots?

It's f&^%ing annoying as hell trying to squint with my BRAIN trying to decipher all the unintelligent crap that people post all over the internet thinking they're somehow so smart and funny spelng tings lyke dis 4 u!!
So, what does that make you? Intelligent for spelling correctly? Seriously stop posting here if you can't refrain from spamming and spazzing on people who just don't care. I don't like it any more than you but you don't see my crying like some little "three-year old idiot". Welcome to the internet, it's been like this for decades, and will continue to be with or without our opinions.

Turok was a sweet game, I hope some type of version comes out for the game, last Turok I played was the one that came out for PS2 right near the birth of the console (if I'm correct).

Turok for the 360, what is it? Turok 6 I think? The game got a higher rating than the GC version, which wasn't hard. Is it very similar to Turok for the N64? No. But it's a decent leap from the GC version. Acclaim went bankrupt, and later was bought out to host Korean MMOs. It's very sad to see how the whole thing turned out. Let that be a lesson. If you design your game, never sell your game.

Back