U.S. Everyone's Nintend Channel Might Arrive Soon

Great news.

Have been waiting for this channel for quite a while, now.

Atomheart
Banned
Thank god :lol:

@Cantgetawii, oh, never knew that's how it'll operate. Won't they have to create some storage device for the DS then for people who want to keep the demo?

261311 said:
Thank god :lol:

@Cantgetawii, oh, never knew that's how it'll operate. Won't they have to create some storage device for the DS then for people who want to keep the demo?

its a small temp game it deletes every time you power down each demo is store in the temporary memory sadly... although talk of memory has been rumored for it just like the Wii.. Who knows if it will make its way in this gen

Yeah the demo on the DS is temp.
The video I saw of the channel in Japan showed the connection from Wii to DS to not take too long, well he didn't complain at least about it.

Edit: And please..its North America not just U.S! :wink:

Last edited:
I dont see how people can complain about free content. Im personally really happy about this Even just ok is better than nothing.

it's probably going to end up being the most used by everyone.

since there's a possiblity it might come with DLC for GH3

The Everyone's Nintendo channel will carry exclusive videos not available elsewhere. There is also a section for you to rate the games you have played as well. The DS downloads are the most exciting part, I only hope we get more varied demos than the brain training games than the Japanese channel pushes.

As for memory the channel only takes 80 blocks of memory as the content is streamed apart from the DS demos that download to the Wii for transfer to the DS.

Back