Ubisoft deny confirmation of Red Steel 2

StealthSoul

StealthSoul
Apr 5, 2007
England
Wii Online Code
2144-6234-8176-9504
Ubisoft deny confirmation of Red Steel 2 for Wii

A french website known as LiveWii announced today that Ubisoft confirmed development of Red Steel 2. However, while it is claimed the sequel includes improved sword recigition, Ubisoft has today denied that they have officially confirmed the title at an event in Cannes, France.

I think red steel 2 has a chance to be good but the first one was just ok most people say even not that

i think its ok, I've been playing the heck out of it while on vacation, but I think the graphics could use alot of work

Jangles said:
I think red steel 2 has a chance to be good but the first one was just ok most people say even not that

I'm going to guess you have not played the title. I'm one of the handfuls that can admit the game isn't perfect, but was defenitly a much needed title. It gave a step in a direction we need to take, and has shown us what we need to make the genre better. First off is some care to the accuracy of shooting. Graphics weren't too bad honestly, it is wii afterall. Sword fighting was highly dull and lacked charecter.

I'm sure titles like No More Hero's is going to perfect sword fighting for us and Metroid Prime will show us fps in it's native glory. Once we pass through the first year, I'll be craving proper online games.

I enjoyed the first game very much, so I am not sure why many people complained. The controls weren't perfect but they were great for a launch title. I am one of those people who will be looking forward to a sequel.

Jangles said:

At this point there is only a chance that it will be made...

Byuakuya said:
I am not sure why many people complained.
It was the second most hyped launch title, as in people were expecting it to be an amazing shooter and then it turned out to be below average or average at best.

Huge dissapointment.

So now I'm not sure why people are looking forward to a sequel to one of the worst games on the Wii...

StevenNevets said:
I

So now I'm not sure why people are looking forward to a sequel to one of the worst games on the Wii...

Now i haven't played all that many games on the wii, but that is a little overboard there. The only thing I didn't like was some of the graphics in the videos...other than that I thought it was a good game.....I haven't been able to play anything since I started this one

Back