UK: What do you think of Dave?

Jimmy Carr:
I admit it. Us men never stop to ask for directions.
However, we woudn't have to if you women could read a f**king map!

FRuMMaGe said:
Top Gear sucks. I'll only watch it if there is literally nothing good on any other channel. Even then I find myself dying a little bit inside each time they make one of their crap jokes.

Someone uttering that Top Gear sucks is the word of the devil, not alone someone agreeing with it. It's just pure class television. What exactly do you not like about it!?

And Jimmy Carr is bleak, he's alright when he's presenting but his jokes are too rehersed for his own good. It's better if the comedian takes it in their stride, and then winds up a few loose ends at the end of a performance that tie every bit of genius into it. There's only a few comedians I can stand, but Jimmy Carr isn't much of a fuss for me.

Simon Amstell has exactly my sense of humour.

Unfortunately, I've never had the chance to ask Britney Spears if she's ever licked a bettery or even had the chance to make her cry.

I hate Top Gear because the "jokes" suck. They try to make a show about cars funny and it barely ever works.

Also, I'm not interested with cars very much. This obviously isn't Top Gear's fault.

I must say, I love Top Gear. It's sheer brilliance, sheer brilliance.

Frogger said:
At least the Liverpudlian doesn't have an absence in humour.
Erm, you're not referring to me are you?

surfinrach90 said:
It's great.

All my favorite shows on one channel I love it.

Only problem is they don't show the US version of Who's Line Is It Anyway? but they do show the UK version which I don't really like. =/ C'mon bring on the US version ^_^

But until then I'm content to watching it on US Five.

Dave FTW.

Weekdays 12-1, Five US, See you there:)

(dave ftw)

Frogger said:
Yes... Yes I am.

I'd also insert a stupid Northerner joke, but, then I realised I was one.

Hm, irony.
Well it's just, I'm not a Liverpudlian. You should know this by now!

I've just thought, you may be meaning that I support Liverpool, do you? Because if you do, then yes I am a Liverpudlian!

Lewi T said:
Well it's just, I'm not a Liverpudlian. You should know this by now!

I've just thought, you may be meaning that I support Liverpool, do you? Because if you do, then yes I am a Liverpudlian!

...And slightly big headed about it.

At least we have good taste in TV.

Does anyone know why the heck this channel is called Dave!?

Frogger said:
...And slightly big headed about it.

At least we have good taste in TV.

Does anyone know why the heck this channel is called Dave!?

UKTV said the name of the channel was chosen because "everyone knows a bloke called Dave"

Has anybody saw the advertising boards for Dave? They're so random, if you didn't know what it was you're not going to find out off of these boards!

Back