Umbrella Chronicles Bundle

since i found this game was gonna be on rails iv been dissapointed

but for the sake of sakes.

i will buy the game as im huge fan of resident evil.
but for an on rails shooter, it should cost no more than £25, which would usually sell around $40 in america,

and with the zapper if it costs only an extra £5 ill buy, otherwise nope im not gonna.

also if bought seperate you can get that cheap link game lol

Last edited:
jackyboy said:

i will buy the games as im huge fan of resident evil.
but for an on rails shooter, it should cost no more than £25, whic wouls usuall sell aroun $40 in america,

and with the zapper if it costs only an extra £5 ill buy, otherwise nope im not gonna.

£30 for the game with the zapper new is a amazing offer.

The game on its own will cost £30, or around that and with the zapper expect £40+ since the zapper will most likely retail at £15+ by it's self.

jackyboy said:

i will buy the game as im huge fan of resident evil.
but for an on rails shooter, it should cost no more than £25, which would usually sell around $40 in america,

£25 would be $50. A normal retail price for a game in America.

Game (.co.uk) have it pencilled in at £34.99, however this can change (the price of my Galaxy on pre-order has been changed twice now I think), and Play.com have it at £32.99, but these have no mention of the Zapper. So whether these prices will drop with the announcement of the price with the included Zapper, or if they'll remain the same with the included Zapper being £40+ is yet to be known. I for one don't care on the price (obviously it's not going to be anything outrageous) and will be getting both however much. If I can afford them.

I think this looks like it would be easier to control then the official nintendo zapper, might just have to get it

Back