undecided xbox 360 or ps3

It would depend on what type of games you're interested in I'd say.

There's other factors too, such as your price range, etc.

hummm well im getting a ps3 and with the xbox live u gotto pay something like £15 a month and pay loads to get xbox live, its much simpler if u get a ps3

(ps3 also looks nicer)

adamdavid said:
hummm well im getting a ps3 and with the xbox live u gotto pay something like £15 a month and pay loads to get xbox live, its much simpler if u get a ps3

(ps3 also looks nicer)
You pay only £2.50 a month for xbox live if you get the 12 month deal, its around £3.00-£3.50 for the other deals.. and thats all you have to ever pay.

IMO id say ps3 because this is gonna be the year when they start getting "Good" games. but then again its all a matter of what games appeal to you more. Just do some research and make a decision.

one thing that sways it for me, is the fact that sony can't design a controller to save there life. from the original OS controller to the latest ps3 one, i've had cramp and RSI problems in my hands if i played for to long. where as with the xbox 360, the controller is a little chunkier which makes it easier to hold, and the right analog stick is lower than the left one and makes playing games such as FPS a lot easier.

If you go PS3 you can get, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2 (Could be better than any 360 shooter IMO), Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Gran Turismo 5, Warhawk, Resistance Fall of Man, Assassin's Creed, Burnout Paradise, Home,
Condemned 2 Bloodshot, Unreal Tournament 3, GRAW 2, Devil May Cry 4, Ratchet Clank Tools of Destruction, SOCOM Confrontation, Final Fantasy 13, Heavenly Sword, Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds, Metal Gear Solid 4, Motorstorm, Motorstorm 2, Eye of Judgement, Battlefield Bad Company, Lair, Virtua Fighter 5, Call of Duty 4, Haze, Moster Hunter 3, Tekken 6, Metal Gear Solid Online, The Agency, Ridge Racer 7, Gold of WAR 3, GTA4, with free online.

Last edited:
You pay only £2.50 a month for xbox live if you get the 12 month deal, its around £3.00-£3.50 for the other deals.. and thats all you have to ever pay.

It's £5.00 a month. A bargain if you ask me.

It's £5.00 a month. A bargain if you ask me.
Well that's if you buy single months every month which is pretty much pointless unless you want to buy a single month every now and then. 3 Months is a pretty good deal but I'll stick with the £30 a year package.

Back